Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ernesttidyman

Ladies - Would You Be Offended?

57 posts in this topic

Before a session, I always change the bedding.  I think it's only right to do so.  However after some encounters - which don't usually go sub-duvet - it can look like there has been a slug race on my cover.  If I put down a towel like they do in some parlours, would that be okay with you?  Or should I just take the hit and wash my sheets again after an hour's "use".

TIA

Edited by ernesttidyman

slug race.LOL.

Sorry, but that bit was funny.

Im sure the ladies wouldnt mind. I wouldnt mind if i were in that position.

Very rare I have an outcall to my place but when I do I always put a throw over the bed before they arrive, it looks like its just part of the bedroom. Then if there is a wet patch I can just sniff  wash, the throw at my leisure, it saves going through the trauma of changing a duvet cover twice in one day (always put fresh bedding before they arrive)

Cherry on AW changes her bedding after every client. I have seen her doing this as I dress.

Very rare I have an outcall to my place but when I do I always put a throw over the bed before they arrive, it looks like its just part of the bedroom. Then if there is a wet patch I can just sniff  wash, the throw at my leisure, it saves going through the trauma of changing a duvet cover twice in one day (always put fresh bedding before they arrive)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A long while back, with a WG,  I managed to get the top sheets off the bed completly.

Although the sheets didn't seem too bad, there was a lovely collection of different coloured pubes down at the bottom fold of the sheet!

A duvet has two sides, so that's two punts. Then you could turn it end to end, so that's another two. Then you could wipe it down with a kleenex tissue and maybe get another four uses. I don't see your problem :D

Like you I always wash the bedding before entertaining. Then I just leave it until i) even I can't live with it or ii) the next visit, whichever is the soonest.

Less work, less stress. :)

Don't worry, be happy.

:)

Edited by zipless

If you booked me to an out call to your shag palace and you led me though to your bed with creased up bedding on it, I would think you were a scratter  :) 

For Gods sake man, live up to your name, surely no need to even ask the question?

Nice thread though........100%  count I presume?

Lucy  :)

Just loving the irony of it all............ men discussing changing the sheets...............

Just loving the irony of it all............ men discussing changing the sheets...............

Some of us iron them too

Some of us iron them too

Never understood ironing sheets.

If I put down a towel like they do in some parlours,

Slightly away from the reason for the original question but, and I have no knowledge of parlours, some independent ladies put a towel on the bed.

I must say that I find this off putting for various reasons. The main one, without going into specifics, is that I like to roam around the bed. Some ladies I've met also like to go roaming. It also gives me (might be different for others) the impression of "next please". It also makes me wonder how often the bedspread/pillows are cleaned. Also is that the same towel that was on the bed for the previous client etc. The problem is that you only see the towel after you've handed over the cash.

The fact that there is a towel does not imply in any way of course that the lady herself is not pristine or that her service is substandard in any way.

I often wonder how many naked men have been on the duvet/towel before me at WG's house or at a parlour.

One reason I do not shower at WG's premises anymore is because the one time I did I caught conjunctivitis, I wonder how many arses had been dried with the same towel that I'd dried my face with. :eek:

Some of us iron them too

Some of us have far too much time on our hands :)

I used to iron my socks.

*Looks at Lessingham and thanks him for his honesty but wonders if this was before or after he put them on*

Edited by Sarah Summers

I often wonder how many naked men have been on the duvet/towel before me at WG's house or at a parlour.

One reason I do not shower at WG's premises anymore is because the one time I did I caught conjunctivitis, I wonder how many arses had been dried with the same towel that I'd dried my face with. :eek:

Oh god. It's not that difficult to buy a big bundle of towels and wash and dry them all as they're used.

I don't do outcalls to homes, so I can't comment on anyone's sheets (and right now I'm grateful for the fact), but it would probably distress and distract me to think that any number of people (and their fluids) had been rolling around on the bed before me. For my own purposes, I use big satin throws that cover the whole bed, selected for their machine-washable qualities!

Edited by Curious Rose

I used to iron my socks.

No offence :) , but why?

It filled those long lonely hours on a Sunday afternoon before shops were allowed to open! It used to amuse mrs L. right up to the point where I ironed her tights!!!!!

Right now, after reading this topic,  I am having two Pavlovian reactions; to nip up and change the sheets and a desire for a wg encounter!!!!

It filled those long lonely hours on a Sunday afternoon before shops were allowed to open! It used to amuse mrs L. right up to the point where I ironed her tights!!!!!

Right now, after reading this topic,  I am having two Pavlovian reactions; to nip up and change the sheets and a desire for a wg encounter!!!!

Go for the second option. :)

You know it makes sense.

Edited by zipless

Before a session, I always change the bedding.  I think it's only right to do so.  However after some encounters - which don't usually go sub-duvet - it can look like there has been a slug race on my cover.  If I put down a towel like they do in some parlours, would that be okay with you?  Or should I just take the hit and wash my sheets again after an hour's "use".

TIA

Right and proper too   :)  I'm sure no Lady wants to get into a dirty   :eek:  or even un-kempt bed even with the cleanest of clients   ;)

slug race.LOL.

Sorry, but that bit was funny.

Im sure the ladies wouldnt mind. I wouldnt mind if i were in that position.

But nicer to make our own trails, n'est que pas, Maz ?

I agree it's easier to wash towels than a duvet cover.

Ah the romance of it all!

Very romantic indeed, but we need to be aware of the practicalities   :unsure:

If you booked me to an out call to your shag palace and you led me though to your bed with creased up bedding on it, I would think you were a scratter  :) 

For Gods sake man, live up to your name, surely no need to even ask the question?

Nice thread though........100%  count I presume?

Lucy  :)

Nice one, Lucy  :D  Maybe I should ask yo to "come" in to my "shag palace" where you will find cleanliness and order throughout ?

Hey there  :angry:  I may be miles from where your head is at, but spare a thought for the lonely guys out here who have no alternative to changing and washing their own sheets   :wacko:

However, mine never see an iron, as I can't be bothered with the finer details, and if they're clean and smell of persil, I don't get too many any complaints from my Lady visitors  ;)

I had a great time with a Lovely Lady last night, who preferred to get into my bed for the fun    :P  Hence, only the fitted under-sheet for the washing machine today   :D

Some of us iron them too

Iron whats that? hang on dont tell me its coming to me.!!!

I always change the sheet before she arrives,but i like to leave it on for that night so i can still smell her when i go to bed,

i vacuum as well and  give the bog a good clean,she always comments on how clean everthing is.Thing is there's only me so it dosen't really get dirty just a bit dusty somtimes.