Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annieag

How To Identify Girls On Aw

5 posts in this topic

Well my budget is limited up to £100 and at this price difficult to get girls from agencies so have to rely on AW

The problem is how to identify girls as within this price range very few girls have FR and so the only way is to go for looks.

Any other suggestions how to sort the good ones ?

What are are you looking to punt in? That will have some effect on the price (London and  some larger cities tend to be more expensive). Use AW to search for ladies in your chosen area rather than by price. Then make your pick with price as a secondary (manual) search.

If i were you I'd also try creating a 'reverse booking' you state the area, price you'd like to pay, and exact services your after, and wait for girls to Bid on your offer.

8/10 you will find genuine women, offering there services (some of which aren't even on their enjoys list) at a lower price than you've seen offered on there profiles because they're desperate for the business, you can often find a gem this way! It's worth a try.

unless you can find the wg has reviews on punternet or this forum backing up what she offers, your best off only looking for women which have a good amount of positive AW feed back 5+ ideally from different people, and only recieved from people with alot of feedback themselves.

Another thing to look for is their aw join dates, if they've been on AW for years that can often be a sign of a genuine girl (not always) because not everyone takes bookings through the booking system so feedback isn't always left.

Thanks everyone will try what you suggested

If i were you I'd also try creating a 'reverse booking' you state the area, price you'd like to pay, and exact services your after, and wait for girls to Bid on your offer.

8/10 you will find genuine women, offering there services (some of which aren't even on their enjoys list) at a lower price than you've seen offered on there profiles because they're desperate for the business, you can often find a gem this way! It's worth a try.

unless you can find the wg has reviews on punternet or this forum backing up what she offers, your best off only looking for women which have a good amount of positive AW feed back 5+ ideally from different people, and only recieved from people with alot of feedback themselves.

Another thing to look for is their aw join dates, if they've been on AW for years that can often be a sign of a genuine girl (not always) because not everyone takes bookings through the booking system so feedback isn't always left.

Good stuff. The only extra I'd add is that there is an increasing market in selling/passing on profiles. I have quite a sizeable hot list (should that be to-do list) and whilst I notice some girls change their profile name (fair enough) others change girl and/or the name. A quick way for a girl (or possibly a controlled girl?) to acquire a high feedback rating.

Tell-tale signs seem to be gaps in when feedback is left, and 'too good to be true' prices. I.e. use your intuition.