Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magic22

Lmp Party On Saturday

10 posts in this topic

Hello all. So I am trying to muster up the courage to attend an LMP party and this Saturday looks like a possibility.

Am very nervous about the whole idea as this will be my first experience of group sex. I was hoping you seasoned punters could answer the following as I couldn't seem to get the answers from the previous posts.

1) is Saturday typically a quiet session to go to or is it normally very busy because it is the weekend? I would prefer a quiet session if possible to ease me in

2) when is the best time to go on Sat if you want it to be the quietest

3) I am very shy... Will the LMP girls take the lead?

4) because of point 3 are there opportunities for you to have some one on one with the girls or will there always be another guy queuing to see you?

5) what happens if you only book a 2 hr session on Sat? Do you get asked to leave at the end? Can you extend on the day?

6) for a "newbie" would you recommend a 2,3 or4 hour session to start?

7) what are the average ages if the punters? Are they all in their 20's or pushing 60?

8) has anyone hated an LMP party and if so shy?

9) any other tips?

All/any advise will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help guys.

Have you searched the Forum? I'm sure a lot of these questions - and more - have been answered before.

Here's my personal take on your Qs:

1) The consensus is there's no rhyme or reason as to when it's quieter or busier. I generally go on weekdays at 1pm, it's ranged from a handful of guys to the mid-teens plus 9 girls, 2 extra were drafted in to improve the average. A low attendance party isn't as desirable as you might think as the girls always seem to have unbounded energy and the guys get exhausted trying to keep up. The ideal for me is 10-12 guys and 7 girls.

2) I've only been once on a Saturday, it may thin out from 3pm onwards, but quite a few guys will be arriving then. If you're a newbie, you're best getting there at 12.45pm, to be showered and ready for the 1pm start rather than joining the party mid-flow.

3) Yes, you will be invited to play by the girls, the party manager ladies will help you too. No need for shyness, just enjoy!

4) It's group sex, the action is very fluid, you do do some MMF sharing particularly at the start, but I've had some 1-2-1 action even at the busiest parties, particularly towards the middle when guys start to take rests. I once had 6 girls on me FFFFFFM ( or was it FFFMFFF?? :cool: ) at the end of one party...mindblowing!!   MFMFM 'daisy chains' are good fun too!

5) If you arrive for the 1pm start, you can stay until 3pm for £140, they will give a call about 2;50pm to let the guys that want to leave the chance to do so. If there's room (very likely)you can extend on the day to 3 or 4 hrs, the third hour is only £60 extra, the 4th hour only £40 extra, you paty as you leave according to time spent.

6) 2 hrs should be sufficient to get your fill, you will then need a rest and you can always come back another day!

7) I've seen everything from 20 to 70+, but a good half are 40s and 50s. Every age, size, race is welcome, just don't come if you're infectious in any way.

8) I guess some will find it doesn't appeal. I was very nervous and apprehensive, but within a few minutes with a nice girl I settled down and haven't looked back since. It's not a substitute for an intimate 1-2-1 session but a very enjoyable alternative. I've never come away thinking I didn't have a good time, which is more than I can say for some of my 1-2-1s with unenthusiastic girls. I have alternated between a party and a 1-2-1. Some guys only punt at parties.

9) Get yourself there, don't turn back on the day, push through the nerves and wobbly legs. Let the girl who takes your envelope know you are a newbie, they'll look after you and make sure you're catered for. Relax and have fun!

+ 1 Venturer has said it all I did last Friday and it was 7 guys and 7 girls good fun good atmosphere and banter.

Book and enjoy.

+ 1 Venturer has said it all I did last Friday and it was 7 guys and 7 girls good fun good atmosphere and banter.

Book and enjoy.

That ratio sounds good to me! 

How long do the parties usually last for? 2, 3, 4 hours?

or will there always be another guy queuing to see you?

I am a little disturbed by this.......i would hope NO guys would ever be queueing to see ME :eek:

Or...is that an insult that i'm not good enough :lol:

In short......

1) Unpredictable

2) Unpredictable

3) YES...but they are polite. And DON'T be afraid to join in if asked....it's the whole point of group sex ;)

4) Almost certain to experience both during the party

5) You can extend on the day PROVIDING they aren't fully booked. Or....unless you turn up for just the last two hours ^_^

6) Depends on how much you like girls and sex :P

7) The whole range!!!

8 ) Possibly.....if they don't like girls or sex :lol:

9) GO FOR IT :lol:

I turned up for a 4 hour Saturday as my first, because i knew i wanted to see it all, from the beginning and knew i wouldn't want to leave if it was good. If you book for 4 hours, but somehow decide you want to go early or can't survive the full 4 hours, just let the hosts know, and you will only be charged for the time you stay.

Some people have decided group sex isn't for them, it's all just personal choice and preference. If they choose not to return it's for that reason only....NEVER because LMP failed to deliver ;)

Take a look at the schedule...on weekdays it's 2 hrs/£140 each party, but you can rest for an hour and do the next one for £100 extra.

On Saturdays it's different, a continuous 4hr party, you choose when you want to arrive and how long you want to stay... 2.3 or the full 4hrs.

Last Friday the lineup was outstanding I thought it would be maxed out but was pleasantly surprised. As I said a good atmosphere and banter all round.

2 hours of fun one pop for me to definite pops for the girls and a big smile from a third girl. It was fun it's not all about us men getting as many pops as we can the girls deserve to cum as well.

At one stage had 4 girls playing with me and when I was eating pussy had wandering hands on several occasions.

Get in there book and have fun.