Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

....and Here's Some Photos Of My Boyfriend.

18 posts in this topic

I met one of my Europen lady friends this week and after a rather nice encounter we relaxed and started chatting. Chatting led to lap top, lap top led to facebook, facebook led to photos of her pet dog and then photos of her boyfriend. Seemed fairly bizarre to have just fucked someone and then to be introduced to the rest of her family. For our next meeting I'm going to be taking a photo of my mum with me.

Perhaps you can set up a date between her boyfriend and your mum. 

I don't want to see pictures of the lady's boyfriend/husband or even her sister/mother. That's part of her life that has nothing to do with why I am there and should remain out of our joint sphere of interest.

Perhaps you can set up a date between her boyfriend and your mum. 

I'd like to see a picture of TAFFYPUNTER's mum before she gets snapped up by some foreign gentleman. :)

I met one of my Europen lady friends this week and after a rather nice encounter we relaxed and started chatting. Chatting led to lap top, lap top led to facebook, facebook led to photos of her pet dog and then photos of her boyfriend. Seemed fairly bizarre to have just fucked someone and then to be introduced to the rest of her family. For our next meeting I'm going to be taking a photo of my mum with me.

I know where you are coming from on this in one way, but on the other hand as you say you were in a relaxed atmosphere and she must of been comfortable enough to show you such photos.

I have been shown photo of the kids, grandchildren, the dog, the house and even the wife of many I meet up with.

It has never bothered me at all, in fact I take it as a compliment that they do show me.

Lucy  

I have been shown photo of the kids, grandchildren, the dog, the house and even the wife of many I meet up with.

It has never bothered me at all, in fact I take it as a compliment that they do show me.  

I can think of a handful of ladies that I would like to show photos of my grandchildren etc etc. I have got to the point and then bottled out because of being unsure of their reaction and not wanting to ruin what has, for me at least, been a very enjoyable visit. Maybe in the future?

But, to me, that is entirely different from being shown photos of the lady's boyfriend/husband.

I can think of a handful of ladies that I would like to show photos of my grandchildren etc etc. I have got to the point and then bottled out because of being unsure of their reaction and not wanting to ruin what has, for me at least, been a very enjoyable visit. Maybe in the future?But, to me, that is entirely different from being shown photos of the lady's boyfriend/husband.

Tend to agree, Gibbs.

I know where you are coming from on this in one way, but on the other hand as you say you were in a relaxed atmosphere and she must of been comfortable enough to show you such photos.

Lucy  

Yes, Lucy it was done in a relaxed way, there certainly didn't seem to be any agenda other than flicking through some photos. It just seemed a bit,,,,,,well wierd in a way.

Agree it is a weird one, definately would freak me out. But on the other foot, if you are a foreign woman in one of the oddest jobs around, maybe you don't get much of a chance to be normal, indulge in a littlle homesickness and show off the family.

I've had worse! One wg showed me pics of her son and was telling me how much his school dinners cost her per week. Another showed me pics of her sucking previous clients cocks and had the cheek to ask me, should I upload the pics on my AW gallery!

Mood killers!!!

if you are a foreign woman in one of the oddest jobs around, maybe you don't get much of a chance to be normal, indulge in a littlle homesickness and show off the family.

I would imagine that's right.  I would take it as a compliment that she was relaxed and trusting enough in your company to do that.  It can probably get quite lonely being a WG in a foreign land.

I moved beyond feeling wierd about that sort of thing a while ago.  I have visited indies in their homes and seen photos of family dotted around the place, been introduced to pets, seen the husband's laundry and children's toys etc.  I once even bumped into hubby and toddler on the landing.  Prostitutes are people too........

I had a gent who kept stopping mid-coitus to show me photos of his ex-girlfriend. I didn't mind, but the third or forth time I began to resent the starting-and-stopping. It was putting me off my stride, if you get me.

Other than that I've been shown the odd photo of an old dog (I want to quip -- 'and pets too!').

I'd like to see a picture of TAFFYPUNTER's mum before she gets snapped up by some foreign gentleman. :)

Me too! :D

I was at a party once where a guy was wondering around with a video camera showing anyone that was interested footage of his wife, the whole thing was weird, he never touched any of the girls during this either.

I've had worse! One wg showed me pics of her son and was telling me how much his school dinners cost her per week. Another showed me pics of her sucking previous clients cocks and had the cheek to ask me, should I upload the pics on my AW gallery!

Mood killers!!!

I'v had that, one girl got her phone out while she was lying in my arms after we did the deed she showed me pics of her ex, pics of her daughter, pics of her car, pics of her sister, pics of herself performing various sexual acts, pics of her dog, pics of her cat, pics of herself with friends at a Pink concert then she prompted me to get my phone out for some show and tell too... so I obliged.

it actually felt okay, I don't think it killed the mood at all, but seemed strange that she felt so comfortable with me after only knowing me for about 40 minutes, I drew the line when she asked to add me on facebook though! That was the same girl that didn't have any condoms because she presumed I'd want BB and looked at me like an alien when I said I didnt do BB

I once even bumped into hubby and toddler on the landing.  Prostitutes are people too........
I get the sentiment there.That situation however,would have freaked me right out.

This Brazilian lady the other took me through her facebook, showing me pictures of her holiday locations, past boyfriends ( including a well known and quite elderly business man ), her young son and close pals. Yes, I think she was relaxed with me but I think there was also an element of timewasting too !