Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siliconfan

Birmingham Thai Girls

62 posts in this topic

Got a couple of days in Brum next week. Anyone know anything about the Thai/Oriental scene there? There are a few girls listed on AW but my experience of the Purple site is not good. All recommendations gratefully received.

There are a group of girls who use a phone/email management system - ie a woman or a man answer these.

In my experience they are an extremely reliable organisation.

My only word of warning is that there are some ladyboys in the same group who look extremely feminine but they are identified of course so no trickery involved.

My second only word of warning or enticement is that there is one girl in the group who gives quite a distinctive service you may or may not enjoy.

I went twice and was bathed very fully at the start the first time and squirted (not peed) on the second time...

The group as a whole do their best to give AW a good name.

Oh I should say that I have never asked so cannot be certain these girls are Thai but if they are not,I wouldn't know the difference.

Edited by vivluvsme

I have seen Busty Sophia, (worked as Gina in London), OK, nice lady, some good points about the service but not all available as advertised. She borrowed her profile from Busty Nina (formerly with AEL) who I also saw, who was excellent but seems to have gone under the radar now.

Also Angelina, I saw her on her first tour here, again nice but not up to London standards

Rachel who was Nomi in London, has gone back to the smoke unfortunately. I spent an hour up her rear end just before she left, so I didn't bother with a report. Top girl tho,.

Others - its  a bit of a minefield with the services, unreliable. I have made calls to some and if I am not convinced I will get a good service I don't go. There's one real looker on at the moment but her profiles and numbers are muddled with another girl of the same name. Hard to know what to say about that except that they are not doing themselves any favours. I suggest looking on Vivastreet for recent repostings or arrivals and check via those numbers.

Edited by one eyed panda

I agree some of the girls have changed since I last looked and that one of the most recent I saw was Rachel whom you mention.

I have't met the unreliability that you evidently have though re services offered.

Edited by vivluvsme

I should mention that, although I havn't seen her, Birmingham Sugar, aka sugus from london, is the real deal. Not my type but the real deal

And the girl 'Cute Yaya' is now using Sophie/Nina's profile. A lottery.

Edited by one eyed panda

Yes Sugar is a full-on experience. 

I still would affirm that I haven't met the lottery tag you give this group and certainly they have provided the most reliable, easy to deal with contacts on AW I have had.

Now I am known, I will sometimes text and ask who's available at such a time and choose from the answer.

Text with address follows and a phone call at the entrance gets the directions to navigate the apartment building if it's a first visit.

i have now seen inside a fair few of Birmingham's city centre blocks this way and I cannot say I have had a disappointing experience.

Edited by vivluvsme

The other thing is that like myself, the OP has experience with some of the top providers on the thai/asian girl scene in london. If you have never been with one of the top girls there, you wouldn't know what is possible with the best ones and therefore what is missing with some of the others. Choosing a good one in london is relatively easy because of the availability of reliable feedback and generally helpful agency staff. I called one of the girls on AW a couple of weeks back and couldn't even be sure I was talking to the girl herself, so any questions relating to service could not be answered. So I didn't punt there in the end. In my book, an agency approach in Birmingham for these girls would pay dividends. Aisha where are you?

OK accepted, but others who are less experienced in the ways of the top London talent have been happy to ask for information from me.

Reliability, which is my experience with the group, ease of communication with the managers and a positive, safe, genuine AW service - and all this in Birmingham - is worth letting people know about. Which is what I have done.

Others may also have noted the above qaulities will also apply to their more exotic members but I couldn't possibly comment.

Is Sugus/Sugar on AW in Brum then? I can't find her on a search.

Or are there other contact details?

Hi I have been with many of the thai girls in birmingham you have mentioned.

I tried to post some reviews/comments but got a warning because I mentioned aw names.

I have noticed that many of the popular thai girls profiles were suddenly removed from aw in the last week.

Including some of the ones you mentioned.

I tried to book sugar last week but got told she'd gone on holiday but wasn't back yet and they weren't sure when she was coming back! Ended up seeing another girl, sorry I've forgot her name.. Service good, same set up as viv described earlier in the thread,,

We need to compare notes guys.

I love the thai girls, but I had 2 favourites who dont seem to be available anymore.

I love the slim petite girls with dark skin, they are just my favourite, and the pussies just seem to be so nice and clean.

Also the only time a wg has ever given me a proper rim job was my favourite thai girl.

It was just heavenly.

Ive seen 5 or 6 thai girls in brimingham/leicester.

Someone hit me up with a pm if they have any specific recommendations from AW, and I'll do the same as I cant post AW profiles yet.

Full members are welcome to post recommendations on the thread as long as it is names only, no Profile IDs or links please.

Is Sugus/Sugar on AW in Brum then? I can't find her on a search.

Or are there other contact details?

Hi I have been with many of the thai girls in birmingham you have mentioned.

I tried to post some reviews/comments but got a warning because I mentioned aw names.

I have noticed that many of the popular thai girls profiles were suddenly removed from aw in the last week.

Including some of the ones you mentioned.

I tried to book sugar last week but got told she'd gone on holiday but wasn't back yet and they weren't sure when she was coming back! Ended up seeing another girl, sorry I've forgot her name.. Service good, same set up as viv described earlier in the thread,,

As useful as a chocolate fireguard mate. If you want the system to work you must be prepared to give as well as receive

I phoned jessie yesterday, my all time favourite thai girl from leicester.

She had moved to newcastle, for a few weeks, although her profile briefly showed he as back in birmingham for a few days this week before it was taken down.

I wasnt expecting her to answer, but answer she did.

"Hello Jessie?"

"Yes darling"

"Are you back in Birmingham?"

"Yes darling, I text you my address"

"What is your name, are you really Jessie or are you someone else"

"I'm Jessie darling!"

So I made an appointment, I turn up at the address (The same flats Ive been to before for other thai girls).

I walk in and there is a plump, plain looking older thai girl inside.

I asked her where Jessie is and she said there is no Jessie, she is Carla.

But I said I spoke to her on the phone and asked her who she was and she said "I'm Jessie".

No darling you speak to somebody else, you want to come with me ok?

So I was a bit pissed off but I had travelled for 30 minutes and this was my last chance to punt this weekend due to time constraints, so I decided to stay and play anyway.

The punt was ok, she did whatever I wanted but its not the same as being with a gorgeous slim hottie like Jessie or Aida.

She was very chatty, she said she had only arrived in the uk a few days ago, and didnt know jessie, maybe she had gone back to thailand.

She said there were maybe 10 girls in the midlands, somebody sorts out the aw profiles and uses fake photos, gives them a phone and provides the accomodation for the girls, and tells them when to move on.

The Jessie and Aida profiles were not fake previously, the girls in the photos were the real girls you saw.

Maybe thats why the profiles have been deleted, they have gone back to thailand.

I specifically want to see slim, petite and beautiful girls in there early twenties, hopefully some of the new arrivals at least will meet that criteria and prove as willing as jessie and aida.

I dont normally do 2 punts in a weekend, but I had an opportunity this morning and went to vist Katie.

I actually phoned up to ask for lucy, but she wasnt working until later.

They guy on the phone said katie was available so I took a chance on her.

She was very pretty, nice body, lovely smile, did everything I wanted with enthusiasm.

Didnt rush me at all and gave me a nice thai massage for the few minutes left at the end.

Highly recommended.

I phoned jessie yesterday, my all time favourite thai girl from leicester.

She had moved to newcastle, for a few weeks, although her profile briefly showed he as back in birmingham for a few days this week before it was taken down.

I wasnt expecting her to answer, but answer she did.

"Hello Jessie?"

"Yes darling"

"Are you back in Birmingham?"

"Yes darling, I text you my address"

"What is your name, are you really Jessie or are you someone else"

"I'm Jessie darling!"

So I made an appointment, I turn up at the address (The same flats Ive been to before for other thai girls).

I walk in and there is a plump, plain looking older thai girl inside.

I asked her where Jessie is and she said there is no Jessie, she is Carla.

But I said I spoke to her on the phone and asked her who she was and she said "I'm Jessie".

No darling you speak to somebody else, you want to come with me ok?

So I was a bit pissed off but I had travelled for 30 minutes and this was my last chance to punt this weekend due to time constraints, so I decided to stay and play anyway.

The punt was ok, she did whatever I wanted but its not the same as being with a gorgeous slim hottie like Jessie or Aida.

She was very chatty, she said she had only arrived in the uk a few days ago, and didnt know jessie, maybe she had gone back to thailand.

She said there were maybe 10 girls in the midlands, somebody sorts out the aw profiles and uses fake photos, gives them a phone and provides the accomodation for the girls, and tells them when to move on.

The Jessie and Aida profiles were not fake previously, the girls in the photos were the real girls you saw.

Maybe thats why the profiles have been deleted, they have gone back to thailand.

I specifically want to see slim, petite and beautiful girls in there early twenties, hopefully some of the new arrivals at least will meet that criteria and prove as willing as jessie and aida.

Any way we can get some kind of list together? I know these girls move around a lot but the awork search functions are dreadfull.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
removed AW Profile Name from a New User

Birmingham on wednesday can i get a top tip..... its my one chance so please make it a good one.

I took a chance on a new Thai girl on Sunday, ended up regretting it.

I found a Thai girl called Maizzy, 23 years old, petite and cute, does CIM, £60 for half an hour according to the profile.

When I get to the address its actually a Thai massage place in Leicester, the madam takes me to a massage room and asks me for £20 up front.

I should have bailed at this point but I was curious, and had neever been to this place before so I went into the room and waited.

After a few minutes a different thai lady walks in, and says "you have to pay me £40", for basic service, or £60 for BJ without condom.

She was quite pretty but not the girl from the photo, she was more like mid thirties and had a bit of a saggy belly.

I wanted to walk out, but I'd already paid £20 and didnt want to cause a scene.

She massaged me also a bit and gave me a decent BJ, but it was probably the worst overall experience Ive had with a thai girl.

Very business like, no kissing, no 69 (I wouldnt have anyway), just bit of a massage then a BJ.

Not recommended.

there's an FR up about Bella in Birmingham. Typically, the well known reporter didn't get all the listed services but it was a short time meet. A very fair FR in the circumstances

Edited by one eyed panda