Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thurson

Regular Or New Girl

12 posts in this topic

I know that this is a well worn topic, the 'do you have a regular or go for someone new' theme, but I am getting frustrated with my recent attempts to find someone new that I really click with.

I have stated on another thread recently that my ideal is to have three girls that I can rely on and visit reasonably regularly.  Any more and I would have no time / money for anyone new, less and I worry about what happens if they disappear on me and I no longer have a reliably good punt to fall back on.

I have only one regular at the moment :( , who I absolutely love to bits :cool: (in a purely punter / WG relationship sense of course).  Every time I walk through the door, from the moment I see her smile to several days after I leave she puts me on a high. 

She's not the only girl that's done this for me, but she is the only girl that's doing it for me now.

Much as I will continue seeing her for as long as this works, I feel uncomfortable relying on just one regular.  Girls leave, hike their prices, start taking the piss, or maybe even get stale (the latter two seem very unlikely for me at this point, but you never know).

I have therefore been mixing between seeing her and other girls at a current ratio of three new girls to each visit back to her.

The problem is each of my last three punts with new girls were ranging from, frankly, poor to disastrous.

So I have a couple of questions.  1. What do you find is your experience with new girls as to the proportion who are good, to the proportion who are just not worth it?  2. Between known great punt with a girl you know, to unknown result with a girl you don't, what ratio would you go for?

Yes, I know that some of you will say a new girl every time.  That's fair enough, but don't you get a bit frustrated when you have a few naff punts on the trot?

Alternatively, do you find yourself more critical of your punts the more that you punt, or perhaps more critical the more regularly you punt, i.e. do you get jaded?  The last three crappy punts I referred to having to were all in the last 8 days.  Too many punts affecting my view / judgement?

Too much self analysis can lead to introspection which is not good for you. Try to avoid analysing each punt; just give it a mark out of ten and move on. Eventually you will find that you have given a few nines or tens and you will be back in harness.

I follow the same basic principle as you. Three regulars are ideal.

But if I only had one current regular, I'd work on the basis of one new trial to one known regular while searching. That gives a better risk/reward ratio than 3 trials to 1 guaranteed good punt.

I find about half the girls I've seen have been more than once, and about 1 in 10 turn into regulars for a while.  It would be more but there is a significant fallout through retirement etc.

Thurson, I empathise with a lot of what you are saying. For the first 20 plus punting years, I played the field as far and wide as it was ppssible.I met someone 3 years ago who blew me away and she was my 1 and only regular until recently when I opened that exclusive club to 2 ladies. Yep - I'm a punter, so occasionally I see new ones, just to keep on the ball. I have to say that neither of my regs' standards has slipped - if it had, I'd have been off.

For me, bwtween them, my regs just about cover the coupon of activities, with enthusiasm. When I see them, we know what the moves are going to be without it having become mundane.

Ratios? I haven't been counting, but would say regulars : new girls must be 33:1

I have 5 girls who I see regularly who are absolutely lovely and provide exactly what I want, occasionally I'll erm...for lack of a better word "audition" a new girl with a view to becoming regular if she is as good as or better than my 5 current regular girls. On average I probably get about 20 punts in per year, about 5 of them will be new girls, the rest will be with girls that I am already familiar with.

I have had up to 7 regular girls though, one retired and I had to cut off from the other one because I was getting very fluffy over her.

Edited by Trident83

When I first read your post the immediate thought that came into my mind was "He's trying too hard". Maybe if you stopped searching for the perfect "back up" regular for a while and just free-wheeled. If you feel like shagging someone new, do it because you feel like shagging someone new, not because you want to audition them as a potential regular. If you feel like shagging someone just to audition them, don't. Go to your regular and have a smile on your face.

:)

If I've missed the point please disregard the ramblings of an ageing mind. :D :D

Good luck in any case. :)

I know that this is a well worn topic, the 'do you have a regular or go for someone new' theme, but I am getting frustrated with my recent attempts to find someone new that I really click with.

I have stated on another thread recently that my ideal is to have three girls that I can rely on and visit reasonably regularly.  Any more and I would have no time / money for anyone new, less and I worry about what happens if they disappear on me and I no longer have a reliably good punt to fall back on.

I have only one regular at the moment :( , who I absolutely love to bits :cool: (in a purely punter / WG relationship sense of course).  Every time I walk through the door, from the moment I see her smile to several days after I leave she puts me on a high. 

She's not the only girl that's done this for me, but she is the only girl that's doing it for me now.

Much as I will continue seeing her for as long as this works, I feel uncomfortable relying on just one regular.  Girls leave, hike their prices, start taking the piss, or maybe even get stale (the latter two seem very unlikely for me at this point, but you never know).

I have therefore been mixing between seeing her and other girls at a current ratio of three new girls to each visit back to her.

The problem is each of my last three punts with new girls were ranging from, frankly, poor to disastrous.

So I have a couple of questions.  1. What do you find is your experience with new girls as to the proportion who are good, to the proportion who are just not worth it?  2. Between known great punt with a girl you know, to unknown result with a girl you don't, what ratio would you go for?

Yes, I know that some of you will say a new girl every time.  That's fair enough, but don't you get a bit frustrated when you have a few naff punts on the trot?

Alternatively, do you find yourself more critical of your punts the more that you punt, or perhaps more critical the more regularly you punt, i.e. do you get jaded?  The last three crappy punts I referred to having to were all in the last 8 days.  Too many punts affecting my view / judgement?

The other punts were disastrous because your regular girl occupies more of your mind than is healthy.  You need to change your mindset.  She isn't your girlfriend and would not see you if you were not paying her.  You are not only paying her for good times but you are paying in other ways also if you think about it x

I am a 'one hooker guy' who seems to keep needing to reassure himself of the fact! I saw 'Angie' in Milton Keynes for seven years, and every few months tried someone new and never found anyone who was in the same league. Eventually she settled down and started a family, and I was forced to find someone new. It took me several  years of punts ranging from unbelievably bad to almost excellent before I found another ten out of ten, and I have now been seeing her for five years. I think when she gives up I will!

The other punts were disastrous because your regular girl occupies more of your mind than is healthy.  You need to change your mindset.  She isn't your girlfriend and would not see you if you were not paying her.  You are not only paying her for good times but you are paying in other ways also if you think about it x

I don't think this is true.  I doubt I think that differently about my regular girl than other people on here think about their regulars.

Of course I think my regular is amazing.  Why would I spend £500 a month on her if she was just like whatever?  I don't understand why should this equate to me thinking she is my girlfriend?  Neither, I have to say, do I get the point that I am paying in other ways.  You've lost me there.  In fact, it is her giving me more because I am a regular.  I don't tend to have other girls letting things overrun by half an hour while we frolic in the shower at the end of a booking, for example.

There was a time not too long ago when I definitely was concerned about whether I was too emotionally attached, with three regulars on the go.  Since then, however, I have lost two of these, including one who I had been particularly fond of, and I have realised that I am perfectly capable of keeping all my feelings towards a girl in its own safe compartment in my brain (not sure it's the healthy part, mind :P ).  It doesn't spill over to the rest of my life.  It upset me to lose a regular girl, but I didn't cry and wail over it, just got back on the punting bike on the search for someone else.

Anybody in their right mind would have found my last punt a disaster.  A girl who states at outset: 'no kissing (at all), no fingering and no cumming in my mouth' (it's the first part that is the punt killer, obviously).  I should have left then and there but I wasn't actually the one paying for the punt.  What she didn't say, but which was also part of her service, was: no smiling, no communication, no eye contact and no effort.  It was a goddamn awful punt and I have for once submitted a negative field report on her (still waiting for it to get approved, mind you).

The point of my post is not any concern over my attachment to my regular, nor my assessment of my recent punts, but only whether or not I am spending too much time looking for new girls at the expense of a known great punt.  A point,which many others have made very useful responses to, for which I am most grateful.

Edited by Thurson

I don't think this is true.  I doubt I think that differently about my regular girl than other people on here think about their regulars.

Of course I think my regular is amazing.  Why would I spend £500 a month on her if she was just like whatever?  I don't understand why should this equate to me thinking she is my girlfriend?  Neither, I have to say, do I get the point that I am paying in other ways.  You've lost me there.  In fact, it is her giving me more because I am a regular.  I don't tend to have other girls letting things overrun by half an hour while we frolic in the shower at the end of a booking, for example.

There was a time not too long ago when I definitely was concerned about whether I was too emotionally attached, with three regulars on the go.  Since then, however, I have lost two of these, including one who I had been particularly fond of, and I have realised that I am perfectly capable of keeping all my feelings towards a girl in its own safe compartment in my brain (not sure it's the healthy part, mind :P ).  It doesn't spill over to the rest of my life.  It upset me to lose a regular girl, but I didn't cry and wail over it, just got back on the punting bike on the search for someone else.

Anybody in their right mind would have found my last punt a disaster.  A girl who states at outset: 'no kissing (at all), no fingering and no cumming in my mouth' (it's the first part that is the punt killer, obviously).  I should have left then and there but I wasn't actually the one paying for the punt.  What she didn't say, but which was also part of her service, was: no smiling, no communication, no eye contact and no effort.  It was a goddamn awful punt and I have for once submitted a negative field report on her (still waiting for it to get approved, mind you).

The point of my post is not any concern over my attachment to my regular, nor my assessment of my recent punts, but only whether or not I am spending too much time looking for new girls at the expense of a known great punt.  A point,which many others have made very useful responses to, for which I am most grateful.

Well good for you then :)

I am a 'one hooker guy' who seems to keep needing to reassure himself of the fact! I saw 'Angie' in Milton Keynes for seven years, and every few months tried someone new and never found anyone who was in the same league. Eventually she settled down and started a family, and I was forced to find someone new. It took me several  years of punts ranging from unbelievably bad to almost excellent before I found another ten out of ten, and I have now been seeing her for five years. I think when she gives up I will!

At least that has the major advantage of keeping things simple.

When I 1st started I use to see regulars until I got bored or I felt the connection I thought we had was not there anymore..... Than I went through a phrase where it would be a new girl every time, I liked the variety.... but recently I have met a girl that I look forward to seeing again, she is the 1st girl I have seen more than once in a long long time ..... maybe now n than there's a special girl who comes along that's worth keeping.