Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wristspinner

Mature In Walking Distance From The Tube

8 posts in this topic

I a free on Monday but will be without my car so am looking for a visit near a tube station, as an older man I am uncomfortable seeing a lady too much younger than myself and my definition of mature is at least 40.

I have seen Alexa in the past but am looking for a more all rounded punt. I would like to avoid paying more than £150.

Has anyone any suggestions.

Can I suggest that you define your area a bit. There are over 100 tube stations spread over an area of many square miles. It could take you over an hour to travel from,say, Woodford to Heathrow, or from, Uxbridge to Morden. So any suggestions at the outer extremes may be useless.

Angie George is 46 and should arrive in London on Monday lunchtime, usually works from Bayswater, but charges £200 for the first hour and £150 for the second. For these rates you need to book her through AW.

I was going to recommend Stella, who can be booked through several agencies and for £250 you get an hour and a half. The main issue is that she has always been based in Knightsbridge but UKsugarbabes now has her located in Leicester Square and Sugarbabes International has her still in Knightsbridge. Her Knightsbridge address is/was the other side of Harrods from Knightsbridge tube.

http://www.alllondon...scort-5130.html

Forget her claimed age on the websites, I know her real age and she meets your criteria.

She is up for quite a fair range of services and has a kind heart. Perhaps, if interested, you should check where she is located with Sugarbabes International.

By the way, I used to feel the same way as you do about the age gap, since I have travelled for more than 4 years with a Freedom Pass.

Now, I have four friends in the 20 - 30 age bracket who seem to not worry about my age at all, so I do not with them.

Good luck.

I did a bit more digging.

Olivia Grace, one of Stella's duo partners, is still showing Knightsbridge as incall on her AW profile and she logged into AW today. It's Stella's place which she uses.

Don't worry about Pasha calling Stella "Flora", she is also "Mistress Vivien" elsewhere.

The other girl on the bed in the Pasha pictures is the lady who was her GF when I met them both together.

Can I suggest that you define your area a bit. There are over 100 tube stations spread over an area of many square miles. It could take you over an hour to travel from,say, Woodford to Heathrow, or from, Uxbridge to Morden. So any suggestions at the outer extremes may be useless.

I am happy with my parameters as I am happy to travel on the tube.

I a free on Monday but will be without my car so am looking for a visit near a tube station, as an older man I am uncomfortable seeing a lady too much younger than myself and my definition of mature is at least 40.

I have seen Alexa in the past but am looking for a more all rounded punt. I would like to avoid paying more than £150.

Hi WS,

If you are prepared to change onto the overground at Liverpool Street or Stratford (you can still use your Oyster) and go out to Gidea Park then Sexy Carol of Romford is only a couple of minutes from the station.

You will find Carol should give you a very well rounded experience.

Regards,

davidgood

www.adoreamy.co.uk/ will be in London close to Waterloo on Monday

just under 40 - Danielle.Bow (east london)  100ph