Pia

Most Mindblowing Excuse For Not Showing Ever!

25 posts in this topic

It is not often that I have no-shows thankfully but I did have one last Friday. As I have seen him twice before made it more unusual. I sent him an email just asking what happened to him.

I heard nothing back from him until last night where I received the email below. Not only is it worrying if it was true and I will most certainly not see him again now as discretion is paramount when working from a hotel. But I know it is not true as I did not receive a single phone call in the timeframe he is was due to be there at. But his reply just made me go wow which is rare these days!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Sorry for the delayed response i did come and even spoke to the Manager at the hotel as i was unable to locate your room and your orginal name. I even tried calling you 2-3 times from my Mobile and hotel Phone and all the time it was going on voice Mail. Pls note i had come specially to meet you from london and waited till 5.40 pm before taking the train Back you can verify this if you want with the duty manager of the hotel on thaat day as i had left my name and phone numbers in the recption. I only see only very selecive ladies and i thought i would be able to see you . Do let me know if you are avaliable anywhere else and i could see you there as hotels are sometimes misleading and due to security they lack Privacy also. bye for now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if he got the hotel and number mixed up with another lady? I can't think of any other reason except he is lying! What a tit! 

Nightmare scenario and what we all dread.

I assume you will never see him again!

I recently had to do hotel in  calls for a short while and one long established client did something very annoying. My method of getting clients into my room was down to a fine art and until this man came along to see me I was relaxed and unworried. 

After specifically asking him to phone me for the room number OUTSIDE the hotel and away from reception eyes he decided to sit in reception and ring me. I did not know this until he came up to see me and proudly told me what he had done. I was furious inside.

All staff had to do if they wondered about him (and without putting too fine a point on it he is extremely distinctive in that he is ENORMOUS) would be to monitor where he wandered off to after getting into the lift.  

Cover could  be blown with one stupid action!

Nightmare scenario and what we all dread.

I assume you will never see him again!

I recently had to do hotel in  calls for a short while and one long established client did something very annoying. My method of getting clients into my room was down to a fine art and until this man came along to see me I was relaxed and unworried. 

After specifically asking him to phone me for the room number OUTSIDE the hotel and away from reception eyes he decided to sit in reception and ring me. I did not know this until he came up to see me and proudly told me what he had done. I was furious inside.

All staff had to do if they wondered about him (and without putting too fine a point on it he is extremely distinctive in that he is ENORMOUS) would be to monitor where he wandered off to after getting into the lift.  

Cover could  be blown with one stupid action!

A lot of people in many walks of life seem to be wired to be unable or unwilling to follow instructions but when sex is involved it seems to throw them entirely.and any bit of sense goes out of the window.

In the case of Pia's would be punter it sounds like if did turn up he had the wrong number for her, (and hopefully the wrong hotel), total dick anyway. One query though Mia, when he didn't turn up did you try to call or text him as he was someone you'd seen before and was presumably reliable in trhe past?

A lot of people in many walks of life seem to be wired to be unable or unwilling to follow instructions but when sex is involved it seems to throw them entirely.and any bit of sense goes out of the window.

In the case of Pia's would be punter it sounds like if did turn up he had the wrong number for her, (and hopefully the wrong hotel), total dick anyway. One query though Mia, when he didn't turn up did you try to call or text him as he was someone you'd seen before and was presumably reliable in trhe past?

The trouble is some guys think they know the best way to do things, and that they are right no matter what whether this is so most experienced ladies usually have established procedures in place for jolly good reasons. Sometimes guys find this out only too late.

My own gender embarrasses me sometimes.  His lack of discretion was truly astonishing.  WTF was going through his head?  

He is either a lier, or a complete dick who does not have a basic common sense regarding discretion. I am not sure which is worse.

If he failed to get through on the mobile, why he did not sent a text or email straight away ( after all most mobiles phones capable to do so). He did no even let you know whats happened, only after you emailed him and asked.

This is a strange sentence from him also: " I only see only very selecive ladies and i thought i would be able to see you".

If the guy seen you before, I would thought he would not say that. Maybe he did mixed you with somebody else, and subsequently the hotels. 

Either way: if he was lying about calling from the hotel and got involved manager, the fact he even considered its a normal thing to do, is truly despicable.

Edited by Rada Ishes

They never cease to amaze me with some of the excuses and weird behaviour.  I had one guy in London once that I could quite happily have throttled.  He was a nervous type and the first time I saw him was in his own bedsit which was fine.  After that every single time I went down there he would insist on a booking.  The first time in a hotel he followed the usual ring outside the hotel for the room number, then rang again in the reception to say he was on his way, then again in the lift and again outside of the door.  I was cross and let him know it but it didn't do any good. 

One time after seeing him he actually returned and was tapping on the door whilst I was with another client, I went mad and for ages refused to see him again, but he kept on and promised it wouldn't happen again so I relented and agreed to allow him to come to a party (safety in numbers right), that was a big mistake, he wouldn't let anyone else in the room with us so I had to ask him to leave, so what did he do?  Only went and stole my phone!

And then the cheeky sod rang my mate off my phone and said if I wanted it back then I would have to agree to see him later that day on my own... Not a chance!

Hubbie went round to his place and tried to get it back but he just put on an act and pretended he didn't know me or what they were talking about, so chalked that one up to experience and totally ignored him after that.

I think the worst example of lack of discretion was with a new chap some time ago.He made an appointment at my incall pad and despite me texting and verbally giving him directions from the car park he still managed to get lost between the end of my apartment and the entrance to it.

After half an hour off and on of trying to make him understand how to walk in a straight line,I told him enough was enough and I was cancelling the booking only to be told he had gone into the hairdressers and shop near me and asked if they knew where Bibi was in such and such an apartment.....he did not get his booking and was told never to contact me again.

The ironic thing was he had made a big deal of asking if I was discrete when he rang.I had resistrd the urge to say...no love,I have a red light in the window and Roxanne playing on loudspeaker...

Edited by Bibi

They never cease to amaze me with some of the excuses and weird behaviour.  I had one guy in London once t..... the first time I saw him was in his own bedsit which was fine.  .......

His very own li'l palace.  Classy.  

He is either a lier, or a complete dick who does not have a basic common sense 

My money says he is a complete dick!

so very unusual for a bloke? :unsure:

Edited by porker paul

His very own li'l palace.  Classy.  

You won't believe some of the places I've met clients.... :D  :wacko:  :(

I think the worst example of lack of discretion was with a new chap some time ago.He made an appointment at my incall pad and despite me texting and verbally giving him directions from the car park he still managed to get lost between the end of my apartment and the entrance to it.

After half an hour off and on of trying to make him understand how to walk in a straight line,I told him enough was enough and I was cancelling the booking only to be told he had gone into the hairdressers and shop near me and asked if they knew where Bibi was in such and such an apartment.....he did not get his booking and was told never to contact me again.

The ironic thing was he had made a big deal of asking if I was discrete when he rang.I had resistrd the urge to say...no love,I have a red light in the window and Roxanne playing on loudspeaker...

That's bad Bibi and well out of order. 

We had a party in full swing in some serviced apartments once when a guy walked into another room hosting a conference and announced he was looking for the sex party, we all got ejected and had to transfer to another location before we could carry on.

They never cease to amaze me with some of the excuses and weird behaviour.  I had one guy in London once that I could quite happily have throttled.  He was a nervous type and the first time I saw him was in his own bedsit which was fine.  After that every single time I went down there he would insist on a booking.  The first time in a hotel he followed the usual ring outside the hotel for the room number, then rang again in the reception to say he was on his way, then again in the lift and again outside of the door.  I was cross and let him know it but it didn't do any good. 

One time after seeing him he actually returned and was tapping on the door whilst I was with another client, I went mad and for ages refused to see him again, but he kept on and promised it wouldn't happen again so I relented and agreed to allow him to come to a party (safety in numbers right), that was a big mistake, he wouldn't let anyone else in the room with us so I had to ask him to leave, so what did he do?  Only went and stole my phone!

And then the cheeky sod rang my mate off my phone and said if I wanted it back then I would have to agree to see him later that day on my own... Not a chance!

Hubbie went round to his place and tried to get it back but he just put on an act and pretended he didn't know me or what they were talking about, so chalked that one up to experience and totally ignored him after that.

So many f***ing wierdos out there... :unsure:

We had a party in full swing in some serviced apartments once when a guy walked into another room hosting a conference and announced he was looking for the sex party, we all got ejected and had to transfer to another location before we could carry on.

I've been to lots of hotel conferences I wish that would have happened at one of them ;)

That really tickled me - imagining I was sitting in a conference, undergoing another hour of "death by powerpoint" when some numpty interupts the speaker with - "excuse me, I say, excuse me, can you tell me where the sex party is."

That's so stupid that he's probably qualified for a Darwin award!

That really tickled me - imagining I was sitting in a conference, undergoing another hour of "death by powerpoint" when some numpty interupts the speaker with - "excuse me, I say, excuse me, can you tell me where the sex party is."

That's so stupid that he's probably qualified for a Darwin award!

Trying to get half a dozen girls, all the men, towels food ect over to another hotel was even funnier....

I should have mentioned a few other things. When he did not show, I called his number 10 mins after the appointment time and it just rang out without going to voicemail. I had no voicemails, texts or phone calls from him at all on the day of the appointment. I know I have seen him before as had him as ok in my phone, he said he had seen me twice in the initial email and I remembered the name. It has probably been some years since I last saw him as I do not remember who he is.

Yesterday, I had numerous texts, calls and two voicemails from him asking for a booking today which I ignored. So suddenly he can text and leave voicemails but was not able to on the day of the missed booking. My gut instinct is that he was most definitely lying but what a horrible lie and that makes his actions despicable as Rada Ishes said. At the end of the evening yesterday when he was still calling I sent him a text saying that I will not see him again. Mainly because of the no-show as manners costs nothing but even more so because he lied about being at the hotel.

This excuse is really mind blowing. Some of the employees in offices used to play these type of excuses......

"But I know it is not true as I did not receive a single phone call in the timeframe he is was due to be there at."

That's rather unfair. Mobile phone connections aren't the 100% reliable thing that people think. I've had more than one occasion when I've repeatedly tried to contact someone I speak to regularly and later, when I finally manage to get in touch  I've been told "Were you? There's nothing on my phone".

"But I know it is not true as I did not receive a single phone call in the timeframe he is was due to be there at."

That's rather unfair. Mobile phone connections aren't the 100% reliable thing that people think. I've had more than one occasion when I've repeatedly tried to contact someone I speak to regularly and later, when I finally manage to get in touch  I've been told "Were you? There's nothing on my phone".

I am fully aware of that, then you leave a voicemail or a text.

I am based in Ireland. Once I booked 2 ladies at Sandys, Manchester 1 in each of its branches at different times of course on the same day!

I arrived at Dublin airport, very horny and eager about to board a Ryanair flight, I had noticed a lot of British flights were being cancelled and then my one (6.30 AM) was! We were told it was The Ash Cloud from Iceland , which no passenger had heard of before, but seemed to be not the most unusual thing in the world for the staff! I rang both branches and cancelled (I was due to be the first client of one lady) and they were slightly disbelieving of my 'excuse' but of course it was subsequently all over Sky news etc and they were very gracious!

I never actually got to see either of the ladies I had booked as they had both left by time I eventually got back there, I was a little disappointed in that one lady was a highly regarded black lady, which is a bit of a rarity (the colour) in Sandys!

BTW Ryanair eventually paid all the money back for both legs!

In many ways it might have been worse if I got there and then the ash struck as I would have to make a sea journey back home!

Sorry this happened to you Pia, you don't deserve this - He's either an idiot or an arsehole, but put him on the warn list in case he stitches others up like this - perhaps time to find a new hotel too - 

I doubt if any punter would go into the hotel without knowing the room number. Or asking the manager to help locate.