Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

Shower Together

19 posts in this topic

I took advantage of being offered a "shower together" this week. Thankfully I wasn't pissed on as it was simply getting into the shower together after sexy time. It was great!! Whats the protocol though? Do I clean her tits until I can see my face in them or is it a case of each to their own? I've booked again for tomorrow so I'll be turning up with towel, duck and my sensitive skin shower gel.

Um well yeah its a chance to wash each other down,soapy hands all over each others bodies,bit of a kiss and a canoodle.Theres not really any protocol to it,not rocket science really.

There are plenty of protocols......................

No stuffing soap where sun don't shine

No elbows in ears

Toe nails must be trimmed & neat

Clean up & take away your own hair from plug hole (thats all types of hair)

This will ensure EU compliance :)

Whats the protocol though?

I'm pretty sure that Saafe has a chapter, if not a whole book, on "shower Protocol". You might also be interested in the EU Directive on "Activities to be Enjoyed in Showers of the Right Temperature".

There is also a British Standard on "Ascertaining the Correct Shower Temperature for Mutual Showering". The should not be confused with a similar Code of Practice called "Ascertaining the Correct Shower Temperature for Solo Showering".

The American standards are, naturally, different not least in their use of Fahrenheit units. Be very careful not to get them confused.

Should anything get a bit stiff, or hard during the "Mutual Shower" then you are at liberty to give the item a lick, suck, massage or just rub like hell!

I hope the above is helpful.

There are plenty of protocols......................

No stuffing soap where sun don't shine

No elbows in ears

Toe nails must be trimmed & neat

Clean up & take away your own hair from plug hole (thats all types of hair)

This will ensure EU compliance :)

How does that work out then?  Have you been taking your boomerang into the shower? :angry:

How do you separate your hair from hers?  Do you leave hers behind?

It's not so much the soap that I find tempted to stuff where the sun don't shine. ;)  :huh:

What if the girl refuses to take shower with u?

Then you don't.

You're a lucky chap Taffypunter, I love the idea of a shared shower! If only the girl I wanted to share the shower with was up for it, and yeah clean her tits till you can see your face in them, lol, that's what I'd be trying anyway :-)

Then you don't.

Well then  you won;t be having a shared shower..in this case the girl asked the guy if he would like one. If you want a shower with the lady then ask before hand if its possible, if not um you won't be having one with her.

Some girls specifically say they will share a shower on their profiles.  The term 'assisted shower' not uncommon, particularly amongst asian WGs in my limited experience.

I know one on AW who specifically says 'loves wet sex' meaning shower, bath etc.

I have never asked a girl to join me in the shower, but have been on the receiving end of an offer, which has turned out to be one of my most treasured punting moments to date.  Sooo much more than a shower... :mellow:  :wub: .....     =     :cool:

Just remember to take your shower cap to the appointment!

Paul. I need a shower cap about as much as I need a hair brush :-(

I suspect I'm not alone on here in that regard ;-)

Unless that wasn't what you meant!

Edited by AnotherFrank

Actually, I prefer the solitude of the post punt shower. I can grin like a maniac!

Paul. I need a shower cap about as much as I need a hair brush :-(

I suspect I'm not alone on here in that regard ;-)

Unless that wasn't what you meant!

You are certainly not alone! :ph34r:

When getting ready for the shower, I always ask the lady if she would like to join me. In most cases the lady politely declines, but on the few occasions when I'm lucky enough for the lady to join me I tend to find that the shower together tends to be very functional - ie the lady only concentrates on getting us both squeaky clean, and then step out. Instead, I would prefer a bit of shower fun together for 10min or more ;)

When getting ready for the shower, I always ask the lady if she would like to join me. In most cases the lady politely declines, but on the few occasions when I'm lucky enough for the lady to join me I tend to find that the shower together tends to be very functional - ie the lady only concentrates on getting us both squeaky clean, and then step out. Instead, I would prefer a bit of shower fun together for 10min or more ;)

Have you tried suggesting you both spend the last 10 mins of your time in the shower. I've known that to work.

Have you tried suggesting you both spend the last 10 mins of your time in the shower. I've known that to work.

What do you mean "of your time"? If you mean the last 10mins of the booking time, then that sounds like it might be worth trying

I took advantage of being offered a "shower together" this week. Thankfully I wasn't pissed on as it was simply getting into the shower together after sexy time. It was great!! Whats the protocol though? Do I clean her tits until I can see my face in them or is it a case of each to their own? I've booked again for tomorrow so I'll be turning up with towel, duck and my sensitive skin shower gel.

How on earth can there be a protocol for showering together?

I think sometimes its possible to over think simple situations, its better not too. Just go with the flow and give each other a nice soapy rub down. Why would you want to clean her tits till you can see your face in them, do you think they are possibly grubby in some way. If you mean would she mind because you like the feeling of soapy tits then I dont see whats different about groping her boobies when soapy as to when dry and on the bed.

Just have fun with it, dont over plan a shared shower, theres really nothing much to plan. If you over think it dont you think it will just be putting pressure on yourself to do something right when theres really no "right" way to do it. It all depends on what you and the girl like xxx

Just remember to take your shower cap to the appointment!

or ask her if she has a hair dryer