Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albionjohn

Fuengirola Port

3 posts in this topic

Anybody know anything about this venue - a private apartment 5 minutes from the London Pub - sounds fantastic almost too good to be true?

Thanks

Ah! The great Tony. Literally. Fat English bloke runs an apartement, Usually has 4-5 E.European hookers. Usually good value for money. 50€ buys you 45 mins of b/j w/o, fuck con condon, often cim finish. Girls nothing special. It's reasonably priced. You get what it says on the tin. He personally, is a miserable fucker. Must be that Rusa wife of his, on his case.

You want full details he runs a long ad in Surinenglish, the englang costadelfortune paper. It publishes online. Look towards the back of the classifieds.

if you're in the area & want a goto on hookers, give me a ring on  0034 655314819 or e-mail peteswordz@yahoo.fr. I do live here for my penance.

Just got back from Fuengirola and have to say I had a very nice time at this establishment with a fun pair of fit Venezualans.  90 euros for a 45 minute threesome seemed pretty good value and the service was very much as advertised.  After ringing around other places, it was just nice to be answered in English for a change.  The place was easy to find and it was all hassle free.  Tony is OK really and seems to keep the place under control.  It might be a bit unadventurous and there may be better options if you know the area, but, as I say, I had a really good time there. 

I also visited a club called La Sirena in Benalmadena up the coast.  I met a really fun Brazilian there two years ago who I hooked up with a couple of times later in her apartment, but this time didn't have much luck.  The place is rather dull and lifeless.  I went with a girl from the Dominican Republic, but she was disappointing.  60 euros for 30 minutes.  I don't think I'd bother going back - just struck lucky the first time.