Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brunel

Decisions, Decisions...

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I hope someone here can help me. I have been researching my next punt through the various tools available and have a selection of ladies I think would be suitable. The problem is I can't decide which one is best! I can only afford to see one this month, as my funds are limited. The ladies in question are:

Emily @ HOD

Sarah @ HOD

Pixie @ HOD

Tess - Maxes Angels

I know they all have good reviews, but does anybody have any personal recommendations/thoughts? Which one would everyone on here choose. My budget is £150 and I prefer a busty girl who enjoys dfk. I also like the sexy secretary look. I am aware several of the girls work as duos as well, but that would mean I could only afford 30 mins.

Cheers 

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile Names

Depends ... girls at HoD are set price of 120 ph.... while tess is 150 ph, I doubt she will stay at that price for long ( they hardly ever do at MA) so if your usual budget is 150 you might want to see tess as it might be your only chance, but than again you will get at least the same level of service at HoD for much less....

Probably not much help but choosing & regretting afterwards is part of the fun.

Depends ... girls at HoD are set price of 120 ph.... while tess is 150 ph, I doubt she will stay at that price for long ( they hardly ever do at MA) so if your usual budget is 150 you might want to see tess as it might be your only chance, but than again you will get at least the same level of service at HoD for much less....

Probably not much help but choosing & regretting afterwards is part of the fun.

Ha! the bus in the background to one of Tess's pictures is advertising you!

HOD are £130 per hour BTW. I have only seen Adele from HOD (twice) and she is just great.

If it helps I recently saw Pixie, sadly for only 30 minutes as it wasn't long enough!

Gorgeous, funny, chatty and playful with a great oral technique.

Eager kisser but alas the time went all too quick.

I can recommend but any HoD will lady will be a good time

:)