Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wingz87

Role Play Ideas For Outcalls

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I've never done a roleplay before but it's definately something I want to try. I'd like to try something outcall, in my own home as I'll be moving to my own place soon.

I'm looking for ideas on what would be  good  jobs or scenerios for a woman to roleplay in an outcall session that are based on the idea that she's come to your home.

Jobs that come to mind are housemaid and possibly personal assistant, as well as a female plumber. Or maybe a new neighbor that's popped over for help or advice but then suddenly can't resist your overwhelming attractiveness ;)

What other jobs and scenerios can you all think of that would suit the outcall setting?

Lady comes to your house dressed in a long leather coat wearing nothing but boots and underwear underneath....you answer the door invite her in, shut the door, pass her the money and she drops the coat to the floor?? All the while not speaking hardly a word to each other :)

I think the essence  of role play is that you use your own imagination. If you need to take ideas from others it detracts from the idea as far as I am concerned.

Paul is absolutely correct in that imagination is a key factor. You have to have the imagination to conceive the idea and you have to believe it. If you don't believe it then it won't work. You have to put 100% in to it otherwise it won't work as well as you want. You also need the right lady to participate. With all due respect some ladies who do role play aren't very good at it no matter how much they try. Although there must be guys who like doing roleplay who aren't any good. Not that I've done any role play with guys.

You must already have role play scenarios in mind otherwise you wouldn't be thinking about it. As long as you feel comfortable with whatever you do.

Edited by gibbs

I think the essence  of role play is that you use your own imagination. If you need to take ideas from others it detracts from the idea as far as I am concerned.

That make sense. I've got a few of my own ideas to use so far but I'm hoping to check if their were any other possible jobs or scenarios out there that I might not currently be aware of. Ones that could spark a new fantasy for me when I discover them or that could work slightly better than the ones I have in mind.

And I'm also curious to hear what Ideas others would like to experience in their own outcall based roleplay.