Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

The best experience of GFE

11 posts in this topic

The last time I saw my regular for a 1 hour session, I spent the first 25 minutes blissfully holding her on my knee, embracing and kissing her neck and saying the kind of words to her I have never said to any woman - no erection at all just the total bliss of being with a lovely woman. Now is that not the best of GFE or not? If it isn't, I don't know what is.

There are few openers beter than 25 minutes of kissing - but did you really mean all the words you said ?

The fact that you are paying to say it to her speaks volumes of what a GFE actually is and isn't. I'd be seriously concerned with myself if i was whispering sweet nothings to a WG, but this is not to say you cannot achieve something beneficial on some sort of psychological scale. You'll at worst get listed as a ' be careful with this one '. I see a good GFE as purely physical.

It never hurts to tell the lady that if she carries on like that you're almost certain to fall in love with her, but dont say it if you done mean it.

The fact that you are paying to say it to her speaks volumes of what a GFE actually is and isn't. I'd be seriously concerned with myself if i was whispering sweet nothings to a WG, but this is not to say you cannot achieve something beneficial on some sort of psychological scale. You'll at worst get listed as a ' be careful with this one '. I see a good GFE as purely physical.

Not at all - I know where the line is - I don't want her as a partner - I just love the intimacy with her and can't help but express it in words when we are close.

It doesn't hurt to live a fantasy out but don't say the 3 words that most women love to hear as that would be just so misleading.:eek:

Although "fancy a beer" is good LOL :D:D:eek:

There are few openers beter than 25 minutes of kissing - but did you really mean all the words you said ?

I just told her I love being with her and that she's incredibly lovely - so yes I meant it.

It doesn't hurt to live a fantasy out but don't say the 3 words that most women love to hear as that would be just so misleading.:eek:

Although "fancy a beer" is good LOL :D:D:eek:

I have yet to find a woman I could say those 3 words to and mean it.

Personally I don't view a GFE as spending half a booking talking to her, but I think everyone has different views on what a GFE is.

Personally I don't view a GFE as spending half a booking talking to her, but I think everyone has different views on what a GFE is.

Quite - but I wasn't talking to her - I was expressing my delight.

My last 2 hour GFE with a regular girl I visit consisted of kissing and RO, and oral without. Very little else, but I loved every minute.

2 hours of bliss...mmmm