Followers 0
coldcapshroom

Long Shot-Info Needed(Chinese Wg)

13 posts in this topic

i saw this girl a few times at a b&s operation that
was based in the west end(W1 and W2).Usual set-up different girls
each week.However website is now closed down and phones no longer
being answered.

would like to know if she is still working but in diff location.

Her name: Yuki(that could change)
Chinese, medium height 5ft 4 approx
Always wore a choker round her neck(to cover scar/birthmark).
might also have worked in Canary Wharf.

Any help in this thread or pm-much appreciated.thanks.

ok,well i didn't get anywhere with that question...

so here's another:

Does anyone know a good Chinese set-up in Central(ish) London
where you can find 1 or 2 different girls each week ?

any info appreciated.    :)

It may not be central enough for you but there is a place near Clapham Junction station - been there for years, well-run, clean, 2 different women each week, normally tasty, but if not you can walk. PM me if you want phone number as there is no internet link as far as I know.

ok,well i didn't get anywhere with that question...

so here's another:

Does anyone know a good Chinese set-up in Central(ish) London

where you can find 1 or 2 different girls each week ?

any info appreciated.    :)

There's a oriental place in a nice flat around the corner from Holborn station, 2 girls usually available, advertise as Japanese but are Chinese ( the girls say them selves ) friendly & good service, check your pm for a number.

There's a oriental place in a nice flat around the corner from Holborn station, 2 girls usually available, advertise as Japanese but are Chinese ( the girls say them selves ) friendly & good service, check your pm for a number.

Seconded. I believe that's Yoko9988 on AW. Don't be put off by the pics of "Mama Yoko" herself (though in my opinion she's a great package), she invariably has a younger slimmer girl there too. The last one I saw there a couple of weeks ago was a real stunner, one of the most attractive Chinese WGs I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. All Chinese, of course, ignore the "Japanese" tag.

thanks for the replies,guys.
Holborn does sounds worth a punt.

i saved a number for Clapham junction - 0207 978 5549 -
is that the same place?
but realistically it is a bit far for me bearing in mind
any plan B will likely be in W2/W1.

is that the same place?

That's the one. It is only 5 mins walk from the station.

What services are on offer in this place please ?

It may not be central enough for you but there is a place near Clapham Junction station - been there for years, well-run, clean, 2 different women each week, normally tasty, but if not you can walk. PM me if you want phone number as there is no internet link as far as I know.

What services are on offer at this place please, and how skilfully are they administered ?

Seconded. I believe that's Yoko9988 on AW. Don't be put off by the pics of "Mama Yoko" herself (though in my opinion she's a great package), she invariably has a younger slimmer girl there too. The last one I saw there a couple of weeks ago was a real stunner, one of the most attractive Chinese WGs I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. All Chinese, of course, ignore the "Japanese" tag.

'Put off' ??

Looks pretty good to me, lovely boobs especially.....natural ?

Putting her uninformative AW profile aside a second, and as youve seen her, what services does she offer and how enthusiatically and skillfully does she provide them ?

What services are on offer at this place please, and how skilfully are they administered ?

Protected sex, 69, facesitting, rimming, owo, kissing ... I don't know what you're after so you'll probably want to ask on the phone. As to skilful administration it depends on who you are seeing. There's 2 different ladies each week; I've had some very naughty experiences and also some very plain. It is always clean and friendly and you can walk if you don't fancy either lady. It has been there for years and I have seen ladies from all over the far east there. PM me if you want more lurid detail (assuming that is the done thing on the forum?)

'Put off' ??

Looks pretty good to me, lovely boobs especially.....natural ?

Putting her uninformative AW profile aside a second, and as youve seen her, what services does she offer and how enthusiatically and skillfully does she provide them ?

On another thread it was opined that Yoko looked "old", so it seemed that some might not appreciate her attributes, which are indeed lovely and indeed natural. But that's boss Yoko herself and she usually sticks to mamasan duties while letting other girls take the strain. I'm relatively new to this place myself, so can't comment too much on the other offerings except to say that Yoko's standards appear high. Last time she was on duty herself was because she'd had to turn away that week's new recruit for not being attractive enough...

No Thai-style PSE here, GFE with friendliness and humour, entirely how I like it.

What services are on offer in this place please ?

As MarcoPolo points out no Thai PSE .... very friendly & pleasant GFE.... kissing,oral both ways,massage sex, different positions, no complaining that your taking too long to cum etc, clean discrete flat. I have seen Yoko as well as other girls.... no complaints from me.