Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

Dribble

13 posts in this topic

Hi all

So... there's no easy way to ask this, but it's something that's been on my mind for a while.

Does anyone else find that after achieving, ahem, "union" with a lady the old chap tends to dribble a bit? I don't mean immediately after... but like five or six minutes later - ie, once the wet wipes have been used and you're lying in that post-coital stroking state.

It always happens to me - and it's always embarrassing. Getting to the stage where I pretend I need the loo just to clean it up before she notices.

Is this normal?

Totally normal and can safely be ignored. If it bothers you try to arrange your tackle so that any seepage drips on to your thigh.

You've a tube nine inches long (at least, in my case!) full of stuff, which when it shrinks has nowhere to go but outwards.

Hi all

So... there's no easy way to ask this, but it's something that's been on my mind for a while.

Does anyone else find that after achieving, ahem, "union" with a lady the old chap tends to dribble a bit? I don't mean immediately after... but like five or six minutes later - ie, once the wet wipes have been used and you're lying in that post-coital stroking state.

It always happens to me - and it's always embarrassing. Getting to the stage where I pretend I need the loo just to clean it up before she notices.

Is this normal?

I pretend to look out of the window and wipe it on her curtains

You've a tube nine inches long (at least, in my case!) full of stuff, which when it shrinks has nowhere to go but outwards.

Nothing to worry about whatsoever. A 2nd wetwipe strategically placed is the answer.

At my age I 'spurt' hardly at all and in fact more cum emerges during post-orgasmic willy-shrinkage than at the moment of climax.

I still enjoy the magic moment though!

I'll refrain from the metrics mentioned above for fear of jealousy on the part of my fellow punters.LOL

Uncle Pokey

Edited by Uncle Pokey

I can be wiped up good and proper by the lady after the event, then have a cuddle for 15 minutes...but as soon as I become vertical again, some more always dribbles out.. Why the F*** it does'nt all come out together I don't know!!

It is so normal, loads of guys have a bit more come out after.

You have nothing at all to be embarrassed about.

Lucy  :) 

nine inches worth of dribble - impressive!

HA HA HA Bert just imagined the oid lady next door pruning her roses.

I can't imagine why a post coital drip is an embarrassment... given all the sticky and messy activity just prior to it.

Any wg worth her salt should have full stock of tissues within arm's reach..... Shirley?

I can't imagine why a post coital drip is an embarrassment... given all the sticky and messy activity just prior to it.

Any wg worth her salt should have full stock of tissues within arm's reach..... Shirley?

Or lick it up......... ;)   :D