Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

Endearingly Awkward Girl

14 posts in this topic

Hi all - bit of an odd request this, but hoping you can help...

Does anyone have any recommendations for endearingly awkward girls? I'm not turned on by the ultra-professional super-slick 'experts', if you know what I mean - I prefer my GFE to be more girlfriend-like - meaning she's a bit funny, a bit kooky, a bit innocent-seeming, a bit more... well, endearingly awkward!

I saw Elle Couture a few times a while back who certainly used to have this quality, but perhaps not so much now. (She's still knockout, mind, and a really lovely girl. Just no longer so innocent-seeming.)

Any ideas? Ideally 18-22, central Londonish...

Ta!

Know what you mean.  Had exactly that kind of girl when on a recent trip to Thailand.  Thought she was lovely.

Sorry though.  No suggestions for the London area.  Maybe just target new girls?

Hi all - bit of an odd request this, but hoping you can help...

Does anyone have any recommendations for endearingly awkward girls? I'm not turned on by the ultra-professional super-slick 'experts', if you know what I mean - I prefer my GFE to be more girlfriend-like - meaning she's a bit funny, a bit kooky, a bit innocent-seeming, a bit more... well, endearingly awkward!

I saw Elle Couture a few times a while back who certainly used to have this quality, but perhaps not so much now. (She's still knockout, mind, and a really lovely girl. Just no longer so innocent-seeming.)

Any ideas? Ideally 18-22, central Londonish...

Ta!

I know just what you mean

A good number of Thai newbies on the London scene have such a trait and it can be lovely (but they still seem to be great in the sack paradoxically - so maybe not quite what youre after ? )

But if you mean 'innocent, kooky and sweet on the outside but a knowing tigress between the sheets' then yep......thats it !!

Edited by BillGoldberg

Katie formerly of Londonrelaxmassage fitted this mould and I was smitten. That was last summer.

She would probably be a wallflower at parties and dances but there was tremendous chemistry between us and I got the impression that she'd raised her game several notches as a result. I couldn't wait to see her again but couldn't make the next few times she was on the roster. Then her name disappeared off the staff list and I was crestfallen. I'm keeping an eye out in case she reappears elsewhere.

I met a girl a bit like this at LMP yesterday, she is Chantelle, a 20 yo british girl, looks a lot younger than her pics, not full of confidence but sweet, demure and eager to please. I helped her relax and had a nice little session where she got me all undone with her innocent cuteness. When I asked, she said she's available indie too, she was listed on AW as ChantelleWhite 1730984 but I can't find her now.

I met a girl a bit like this at LMP yesterday, she is Chantelle, a 20 yo british girl, looks a lot younger than her pics, not full of confidence but sweet, demure and eager to please. I helped her relax and had a nice little session where she got me all undone with her innocent cuteness. When I asked, she said she's available indie too, she was listed on AW as ChantelleWhite 1730984 but I can't find her now.

Good suggestion.

I also thought of Chantelle when I saw the thread title.

I met her for the first time, last night at LMP.

She was very lovely.

Quite shy.

I would also love to see her 121.

Hi chaps - anyone had any luck finding this Chantelle on AW? I've had no luck.

Any other recommendations?

Hi chaps - anyone had any luck finding this Chantelle on AW? I've had no luck.

Any other recommendations?

Yes she's back on there as ChantelleWhite of London 1730984, incalls in Kensington £120ph

Try Rachel at Hamiltons, when I met her she kind of fell into this category, I thought. Young English brunette, very slim. Gave an impression of naivety and she even had braces on.

I'm not too sure that any lady would be pleased to be described as "endearingly awkward".

Maybe a new category for AW?

My Number One doesn't, but I get a little concerned when a girl doesn't realise which way the condom goes on :o

Edited by raylondoner

Yes she's back on there as ChantelleWhite of London 1730984, incalls in Kensington £120ph

£160 (and rising?)