helenoftelford

Old Faces...?

149 posts in this topic

Hello there, I've just been mailing Mr Galahad a personal message, and as I've not been here for a while thought I'd pop in and say hello.

But are any of the old (original) mob still hanging around Punternet anymore?

If you're one of the original 1999 pioneers, are you still at it?  (Pioneering that is...!!!)

Helen x

That's an interesting question. Particularly if it reawakens those who used to post but now only come on the site to read what others say.

Indeed I am - a very occasional punter these days.

Good to see/hear/read you on the forum

The Old Fat Man

When I saw the title of this thread I thought "how very dare she!"  Mine is mature but not quite old yet.  ;) 

I did not post on the old board because I really disliked how it was set out with that fast rolling dialogue style.... it made me dizzy.

I was not around in 1999.... it was more like 2004 when I got my whoring wings.

These days I make the odd contribution  :rolleyes: and you can take the word "odd" any way you choose.

:)

Edited by Lynn

Yup been around in different guises for a long time now.  Prefer it now to how it used to be.

I took a ten year break, so I guess I was here pretty early on. Can't even remember the name I used in the old days though. I recall Sunni-Tara being hilarious in the forums early on, and being in chat at the right moment when someone else said 'damn, tomorrow's big booking has cancelled, anyone want 4 hours at half price?'

Yup been around in different guises for a long time now.  Prefer it now to how it used to be.

? who were you from back then? I remember you in your other name beginning with H, but that was fairly recent unless I am mistaken?.

? who were you from back then? I remember you in your other name beginning with H, but that was fairly recent unless I am mistaken?.

Both my previous names began with a H...  :D

Yes I rememember now. Since 2005 ish? Not so recent then

Yes I rememember now. Since 2005 ish? Not so recent then

2003 I think here but was around way before that.

Probably about 2000, I see my first FR was 2002. I visit most evenings and still post very occasionally. It is nice to see the names of two of the young ladies I lusted after then but never met, Helen and Shady

I've been around since I think late 2002, but more active on other Boards. There are still folk about from the early days, whom I still meet/email from time to time.

I think I must almost qualify as an Old Face.  My first FR was number 265 posted on 22 May 1999.  I certainly remember you, Helen, from the days when you were a regular poster.

I'm still at it and enjoying life and hope you are too.

T

I was an occasional lurker on the old board, so not a "face"

Ahh.. now there's a name I remember, Trouncer.. How yo' been?

Oh, and hello to everyone else too...

Unfortunately, old faces may be relatively new faces to punting ! :P

I've been here for nearly as long as Trouncer and Vin DaLoo and I remember you well Helen.  We had two meetings actually and at the second one you gave me a copy of the VHS we made at the first.  Still got but need a player to view it.

Hope you are still doing well and I would love to book in again if ever our paths come close.

PeterJ xxx

The good old days haha....I remember being around in 1999 but not sure when I actually first posted...the stats on my profile only tell half the story :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  :ph34r:  :cool:  :lol:  

H HH HHH HERO?

H HH HHH HERO?

Was certainly HHH at one time...... Not now sadly :(

wait... was that a cup size or a name? :eek:

I started on here in 2001 as Mike57 but in September 2002 I bought a new car and the reg number allocated to me was PN52***, so I asked G if I could change it to Mike52 which he kindly allowed me to. I've met Trouncer several times and also Shady at a social (not a PN one) in Southport, It was quite nice last year when the lovely CSM made a couple of appearances on here, she was a character :P .

Sorry no.

I was a lurker here and on other industry boards starting in 2004.

I started on here in 2001 as Mike57 but in September 2002 I bought a new car and the reg number allocated to me was PN52***, so I asked G if I could change it to Mike52 which he kindly allowed me to. I've met Trouncer several times and also Shady at a social (not a PN one) in Southport, It was quite nice last year when the lovely CSM made a couple of appearances on here, she was a character :P .

Yes, she is wonderful to read.