giamanto

The Most Beautiful Ass In The World

56 posts in this topic

There is an US urban model called Tahiry  (google it) and click images. Shes American but of dominican descent

Im convinced thats the poster for the perfect ass and is very very very hard to find this side of the pond. yet alone on a WG.

has anyone found an ass that shares that type of form or is approaching the size i want to find the nearest thing to it. what i would pay if she was a WG!

yes thats her and no those are not ass implants, a lot of american models do use ass implants but shes 100% natural. dominican women have DNA to produce that type of ass there, if you have been to new york you would know, there is a lot of strong african DNA in the dominican mixed with spanish DNA which has black DNA within it to. plus she works out her butt the way a guy works out his biceps. giving it the pert look where as most girls with her ass potential would let it just spread and get fat, which you will see loads of in usa

nicki minaj is ass implants you can see how unnatural it looks in comparison with her legs/thighs, if you look properly at tahiry pics (she has thousands online) its normal and proportionate she has big calfs, thighs, hips. when it comes to the lower half of a woman im a connesieur (sp) and a master of science 

1 person likes this

You don't find it this side of the pond because (respectable) plastic surgeons in Europe would never perform an operation that would leave a woman with such a disproportionate body and the health risks associated with gluteal implants are pretty high. So what you want is not real.

@random bird, sorry love the ass is real, i know what a hydrogel ass is i know what implants are, her ass is real,  have you been to america before? black women are naturally thicker in the states then they are in the uk due to the diet. not every thick black girl you see on tv is fake, the increase in surgery is girls trying too KEEP UP with the tahiry's of this world (key point), who has been blessed and maintained her ass and there are thousands like her.

Please do not lecture me about ass, trust me i know what im talking about here.

black women all around the globe are capable of having extraordinary bodies WITHOUT surgery dont be fooled by the surge in SURGERY, it appears you have not been exposed to the black women of this world, you wont find it in the sun newspaper or TOWIE as they receive little to no attention or press over here (as its not a commercial look) but that as you call fake does exist far more so of course in the states.  go to any major city in USA with a large population of african americans or darker skinned latin americans. texas, LA, NY, miami, atlanta. if you have not been to these cities you are cant comment as there are thousands of natural goes there that fit the bill.

dna in particular from african americans, dominican republic, brazil, south africa, zambia, ethiopia, eritrea is all capable of resulting in that ass.  tahiry just happens to be at the very top of that DNA chain.

Please do not try to lecture me on ass unless you have some real science.

just to re-iterate, increase in surgery is to keep up with the rare gems who have outstanding booty's.

Nicki minaj's ass is fake, tahirys ass is real. different DNA pool, know the facts

your post offends me to claim all ethnic girls with great ass's are fake, your white obviously  (as your names- random bird) english white girls dont really ass, let me guess you opened this thread and expected to see kylie minogue and pippa middleton as thats probably your ideal ass!

Ass implants are an Epic fail, if you ever get your hands on them you'll know what i mean...

Haha, lots of assumptions about me there, just for the record one of my clients is a plastic surgeon, he explained to me how to spot a fake booty over a real one - that one is either fake or digitally been made to look like a fake. I was actually going to mention that women of African descent are often blessed with massive, juicy bums, but they are a slightly different shape to this. Also bear in mind that any picture you see in print is photoshopped, even many of the so-called paparazzi shots.

As for my idea of a gorgeous body, no, it's not scrawny, more like Kim Kardashian when she's being more disciplined with her workouts or Tyra Banks when she's around 160 lbs. I do squats and lunges every other day and I'm not a salad fancier - my booty is just fine, thankyouverymuch. :P

anyone can search for videos of tahiry there are thousands online, i did not post the picture it was zipless who posted it as a new member im not allowed to post links.  there are thousands of natural pics and videos of her.

when you have the DNA of a  Ethiopian, ugandan, eritrean, south african, dominican, brazilian women

and you combine it with ACCESS TO GYMS! which us in europe/america have great gyms with great machines to focus on glutes, thighs etc

you have the ability to produce women like tahiry. tahiry obviously goes to the gym. kim kardashian did not invent booty there are women with far better asses then her around the world.

the culture of african women means there not likely to be doing thigh squats and lunges so you are unlikely to see perfect shaped ass, but they have the dna to given the right gym regime.

please do not talk to me about something you know nothing about.

anyone can search for videos of tahiry there are thousands online, i did not post the picture it was zipless who posted it as a new member im not allowed to post links.  there are thousands of natural pics and videos of her.

when you have the DNA of a  Ethiopian, ugandan, eritrean, south african, dominican, brazilian women

and you combine it with ACCESS TO GYMS! which us in europe/america have great gyms with great machines to focus on glutes, thighs etc

you have the ability to produce women like tahiry. tahiry obviously goes to the gym. kim kardashian did not invent booty there are women with far better asses then her around the world.

the culture of african women means there not likely to be doing thigh squats and lunges so you are unlikely to see perfect shaped ass, but they have the dna to given the right gym regime.

please do not talk to me about something you know nothing about.

I hope the picture was a suitable one. Blame the Evil Ones of Mountain View if not.

I would still like to know what an urban model is. I am not being facetious: I am a grumpy old man but occasionally I like to be brought within hailing distance of the zeitgeist if only to laugh at it with my coevals. Thank you. :)

Edited by zipless

It's awful!!!

That's a bit harsh, sir! :)

I still don't know what an urban model is. I rang my regular (half my age, much more "down with the street",) she didn't know.

I've Googled it, Yahooed it, Wiki'ed it, Dogpiled it, Yippee'd it, Qrobed it, Duck Duck Go'ed it, everything short of throwing the I Ching. :)

Will I die in ignorance?

It's awful!!!

+1. Geronimo if thats your idea of a fine ass you need to get out more. :)

yes thats her and no those are not ass implants, a lot of american models do use ass implants but shes 100% natural. dominican women have DNA to produce that type of ass there, if you have been to new york you would know, there is a lot of strong african DNA in the dominican mixed with spanish DNA which has black DNA within it to. plus she works out her butt the way a guy works out his biceps. giving it the pert look where as most girls with her ass potential would let it just spread and get fat, which you will see loads of in usa

nicki minaj is ass implants you can see how unnatural it looks in comparison with her legs/thighs, if you look properly at tahiry pics (she has thousands online) its normal and proportionate she has big calfs, thighs, hips. when it comes to the lower half of a woman im a connesieur (sp) and a master of science 

I've been to New York so do I qualify . I never saw an arse like that .   A fake pic or a bad arse enhancement  , In my eyes .

i've seen a few butts similar to that but none the exact same. There are a lot of Nigerian and Jamaican women with gorgeous round butts like Tahiry that are surgery free. My cousin has one that is imo better lol but alas she is not a working girl.

The only thing is in most women when the butt is that big so is everywhere else as not everyone has such a strict exercise routine. It's hard enough finding jeans that fit when you've a butt my size it must be an utter nightmare for a woman with one like that.

Maybe try Laila Blaize? She isn't black but I've seen her profile on AW and she has a fab round bubble butt. Hope that helps :) x

I would have to agree that her butt is most possibly real if you go by other pictures of her. Mainly the ones that are snapped of her at events and with other people. Her thighs match up.

Her butt probably looks bigger than it is because her waist is so small, her measurements are apparently 34-26-43 so I guess she would wear size 14 jeans , but a size 8-10 top roughly.

I'd love an experiece with a WG girl that has anything close to that kind of shape, it would be great to experiecnce atleast once. But alas, near impossible to find.

I did throw the I Ching in the end. More for something to do than because I thought it would answer my question "What does urban model mean?"

Needless to say it was cryptic.

Hexagram 51, for anyone who cares. (the Richard Wilhelm translation)

:ph34r:

OK zipless, my guess (from a similarly crusty, out-of-touch perspective) would be that "urban" is being used in the sense of the musical genre of the same name. This, as far as I know, is essentially a sub-genre of what is nowadays referred to as r'n'b. (Which of course, for oldies like you or me, no longer means anything like what it used to mean...)

So I'd say an "urban model" would be a model who, in appearance and possibly also in demeanour, resembles the kind of girl generally associated with "urban" music, either as a performer or as a fan.

Of course I could be totally off track here. But I thought I'd take a stab at it, before you resorted to scouring the pages of Nostradamus and/or the ancient Mayan scrolls.

Edited by Beauregard

OK zipless, my guess (from a similarly crusty, out-of-touch perspective) would be that "urban" is being used in the sense of the musical genre of the same name. This, as far as I know, is essentially a sub-genre of what is nowadays referred to as r'n'b. (Which of course, for oldies like you or me, no longer means anything like what it used to mean...)

So I'd say an "urban model" would be a model who, in appearance and possibly also in demeanour, resembles the kind of girl generally associated with "urban" music, either as a performer or as a fan.

Of course I could be totally off track here. But I thought I'd take a stab at it, before you resorted to scouring the pages of Nostradamus and/or the ancient Mayan scrolls.

...or possibly as a dancer/visual ornament in a promo video. 

Thanks, Beauregard. At least someone has actually acknowledged my question. :)

I was tending to the same theory as you but I thought I would (slightly mischieveously) stick to my query.

When I Googled/Yahooed/Dogpiled etc etc I did find this: http://www.blackmendigital.com/bb/urban-models.php

:)

(By the way, as a grumpy old man I deplore the hijacking of the phrase rhythm and blues by what is essentially pop music with fake drums and synthesisers :( . Have these young people never heard of Booker T. and the MGs? :D )

Edited by zipless

Thanks, Beauregard. At least someone has actually acknowledged my question. :)

I was tending to the same theory as you but I thought I would (slightly mischieveously) stick to my query.

When I Googled/Yahooed/Dogpiled etc etc I did find this: http://www.blackmendigital.com/bb/urban-models.php

:)

(By the way, as a grumpy old man I deplore the hijacking of the phrase rhythm and blues by what is essentially pop music with fake drums and synthesisers :( . Have these young people never heard of Booker T. and the MGs? :D )

Or for that matter Dr Feelgood?  :D

BTW: in all fairness, I've never heard today's "r'n'b" referred to as "rhythm and blues". Not hard to guess why...  ;)

I dont know if it is generally known but different races of humans have differencies in their skeletons.  Black people of African descent have a curve in the lower spine which tends to make their arse stick out more than white women.

Thus forensic scientists (and osteo-archaeologists)  can tell the race of a skeleton even though no coloured tissue survives.

(Yes I know races have becomes very mixed over the centuries so random stuff can happen)

apart from the skelton and coloration, there are diffencies in disease resistance -probably bred in by natural selection.

Or for that matter Dr Feelgood?  :D

BTW: in all fairness, I've never heard today's "r'n'b" referred to as "rhythm and blues". Not hard to guess why..;)

Did you know that Wilko Johnson has terminal cancer?

And no, it isn't hard to guess why!