Bannana4Melons

Sucking Each Others Tongue?

44 posts in this topic

do we take for granted that WG's will be happy to share their tongue or do we need to ask before the booking if this service is offered? 

i don't like to share my tongue. Waitrose do very nice ox tongue slices on their deli and I save them for my sandwiches after a client. 

i don't like to share my tongue. Waitrose do very nice ox tongue slices on their deli and I save them for my sandwiches after a client. 

:D

Hard tongue sucking can hurt  :eek:  and many men don't know how to do it properly.

Do you ever actually punt or are you just gathering information before you book someone?Yes of course its a good idea to check if a girl offers french kissing.Not all girls kiss let alone french kiss.

Do you ever actually punt or are you just gathering information before you book someone?

He's started THIRTEEN threads in the last month. Someone doesn't get out enough I reckon.

He's started THIRTEEN threads in the last month. Someone doesn't get out enough I reckon.

Or he's way overthinking this punting malarkey lol!

Of course I acknowledge your right to offer or decline any services that you wish. I was talking to a pal recently about his attitude to punting.The main difficulty he had was the lack of any or any genuine sensuality he felt existed in the booking. We both agreed with the importance of this principle. For me, where a WG declines FK as a blanket rule, this detracts so much from the experience as to completely undermine it. 

Hard tongue sucking can hurt  :eek:  and many men don't know how to do it properly.

Yes it can hurt, and its a two way thing: some women, working or not, don't know how to do it properly.

Of course I acknowledge your right to offer or decline any services that you wish. I was talking to a pal recently about his attitude to punting.The main difficulty he had was the lack of any or any genuine sensuality he felt existed in the booking. We both agreed with the importance of this principle. For me, where a WG declines FK as a blanket rule, this detracts so much from the experience as to completely undermine it. 

huge difference between french kissing and tongue sucking. tongue sucking can as Strawberry stated ...hurt. I french kiss, I dont tongue suck but it happens occasionally if someone is doing it right..ie..gently x

Did you read my entire post!?

Of course I don't decline French Kissing! 

i can't believe I had to make this clear! 

How many men enjoy sucking pussy lips into their mouth?

And how many Ladies enjoy this?

Or should this be a new topic? Banana4melons?

I think its refreshing that a newbie comes up with so many posts on topics that are a tad different!

do we take for granted that WG's will be happy to share their tongue or do we need to ask before the booking if this service is offered? 

Don't take anything for granted. Just ask. Many ladies will respond positively. 

But keep in mind that nobody likes pain. So, make sure you're not hurting.

Don't take anything for granted. Just ask. Many ladies will respond positively. 

But keep in mind that nobody likes pain. So, make sure you're not hurting.

I think you will find that  statement may not be true. Never heard of BDSM? It's a whole new world just waiting for you to discover it!

Tongue sucking is not something that I have ever indulged in (except for sucking my own) and is not something that I think I would find enjoyable.

I do enjoy french kissing but do sometimes wish that the lady would alternate with more normal, softer sensual kissing which can be far more erotic. I know that maybe, as the main point of the visit is my pleasure, it's up to me to say something and it will perhaps surprise some ladies to discover that I'm reluctant to do so. A change is a good as a rest sometimes.

I also have fairly large, soft, earlobes and I absolutely love them being sucked. But, to date, only two ladies have pleasured me in this way. Again maybe I should make a request. The effect is a little like acupuncture in that you do it on one part of the body but the effect is felt in one or more other parts.

Am I in a minority with the kissing? I would certainly think so as regards the earlobes.

Edited by gibbs

Tongue sucking is not something that I have ever indulged in (except for sucking my own) and is not something that I think I would find enjoyable.

I do enjoy french kissing but do sometimes wish that the lady would alternate with more normal, softer sensual kissing which can be far more erotic. I know that maybe, as the main point of the visit is my pleasure, it's up to me to say something and it will perhaps surprise some ladies to discover that I'm reluctant to do so. A change is a good as a rest sometimes.

I also have fairly large, soft, earlobes and I absolutely love them being sucked. But, to date, only two ladies have pleasured me in this way. Again maybe I should make a request. The effect is a little like acupuncture in that you do it on one part of the body but the effect is felt in one or more other parts.

Am I in a minority with the kissing? I would certainly think so as regards the earlobes.

I enjoy both, but my own experience tends to be the other way round.  Nearly all girls kiss, but I often feel a bit more FK would have been nice.  Sometimes missing altogether.

Last time a girl went to work on my ears I just got distracted worrying about whether I had properly cleaned them beforehand. :huh:

How many men enjoy sucking pussy lips into their mouth? And how many Ladies enjoy this?

I thought this was the norm. I'm in heaven when indulging in the lady's pussy with my mouth. I go at it like a vacuum cleaner on turbo boost. There is one particular lady who I've met who is somewhat sensitive in that area and I do have to calm down and be gentle which is actually quite nice.

I thought all ladies enjoyed this activity. If her enjoyment is directly related to wetness in that area then the ladies that I've had the pleasure of meeting have all enjoyed it.

I thought this was the norm. I'm in heaven when indulging in the lady's pussy with my mouth. I go at it like a vacuum cleaner on turbo boost. There is one particular lady who I've met who is somewhat sensitive in that area and I do have to calm down and be gentle which is actually quite nice. I thought all ladies enjoyed this activity. If her enjoyment is directly related to wetness in that area then the ladies that I've had the pleasure of meeting have all enjoyed it.

I had a guy once that kissed me down there so gently I could hardly feel it, little butterfly kisses.  He was also really gently blowing around the area and stroking really lightly...  I was in absolute heaven.

Ok, can somebody put me out of my misery? What on earth is 'tongue sucking'? I gather from some of the responses that it's an activity in its own right, distinct from kissing (with tongues or otherwise) ?

If French kissing is on offer and the ladies are comfortable with it, I find actual "tongue sucking" an immense turn on.

I have also found that on a number of occasions that its a new experience for the lady. Invariably they have all liked it, and when I have seem them a second or third time (or more) they would then initiate the "sucking", during the course of the action.

In fact one lady, who I must of seen 10 + times in Leicester a few years ago adored it - and was amazed at how hot & horny this activity got her. Alas this lady no longer 'works', otherwise I would of been declared bankrupt a long time ago!! :D  :D

Did you read my entire post!?

Of course I don't decline French Kissing! 

i can't believe I had to make this clear! 

You are dead right . My stupidity, apologies.Please put it down to a swimming head from a chest infection. 

Ok, can somebody put me out of my misery? What on earth is 'tongue sucking'? I gather from some of the responses that it's an activity in its own right, distinct from kissing (with tongues or otherwise) ?

I should have thought it is crystal clear. Unless, of course, you dislike the mentioned activity and want to marginilise its discussion by playing it down as part of "kissing". 

Many ladies offer kissing. Some ladies, however, shove their tongues into the clients' mouth. That's the difference. 

If French kissing is on offer and the ladies are comfortable with it, I find actual "tongue sucking" an immense turn on.

I have also found that on a number of occasions that its a new experience for the lady. Invariably they have all liked it, and when I have seem them a second or third time (or more) they would then initiate the "sucking", during the course of the action.

In fact one lady, who I must of seen 10 + times in Leicester a few years ago adored it - and was amazed at how hot & horny this activity got her. Alas this lady no longer 'works', otherwise I would of been declared bankrupt a long time ago!! :D  :D

The same here. I know a few ladies that engage in this. Nothing is more stimulating. 

I don't like having my tongue sucked, though. Not at all. Not one bit. Nothing to do with pain or anything. 

I rather prefer sucking the lady's tongue. 

I should have thought it is crystal clear. Unless, of course, you dislike the mentioned activity and want to marginilise its discussion by playing it down as part of "kissing". 

Many ladies offer kissing. Some ladies, however, shove their tongues into the clients' mouth. That's the difference. 

There are some strange people on this board. I see no need to be so rude.

In 6 years of doing this job I have yet to come across anyone who has asked me if I offer 'tongue sucking'. If they did I'm afraid I would laugh.

I'm quite happy to kiss if the client knows how to do it. 

There are some strange people on this board. I see no need to be so rude.

In 6 years of doing this job I have yet to come across anyone who has asked me if I offer 'tongue sucking'. If they did I'm afraid I would laugh.

I'm quite happy to kiss if the client knows how to do it. 

Sarita, 

Do you mean that in these 6 years no client ever tried to kiss/suck your tongue, or (forgive me saying this) put his tongue in your mouth ?

Even as teenagers we used to do it. 

"tongue sucking" as a phrase is much more obvious than blowjob/snowball/bareback.

And, as an act, it is not one iota stranger than many, many, many services that ladies offer to their clients. I don't want a start a list, but you know. 

I am getting confused with this "if the client knows how to do it" clause. It does not tell anything. Indeed, with no offence, it sounds like a deliberately ambiguous clause.

What is this "knowing how to do" ?

There is nothing wrong with asking more detailed questions about kissing.

I, for one, dislike it very much when a girl tries to suck my tongue. I find it irritating when they bite my lips. And I find it very frustrating when a girl, who says that she loves "passionate kissing", does nothing more than breathing heavily and occasional tongue flicks.

Kissing, which I love, is a complex thing.

Every time someone asks a detailed question about kissing, someone else comes up and makes a remark pointing out what a weird question the OP has raised. 

It is not a weird question.