littleone1940

Golf In Thailand

9 posts in this topic

retired and bored

Am looking to go to thailand in Sept purposly to play golf (lol)  been a few times before with a friend or two but alas no one seems to have and cash to go with me , so as i am getting older thought i would take a trip on my own,

i am 60 + anyone know of a nice golf course not too testing and near to a some  night life  plus a decent hotel

what are your thoughts on safety or any other probs  

If you are going alone why bother to keep up the charade. Just shag yourself senseless all day and all night! Nobody back here will know any different.

If you are going alone why bother to keep up the charade. Just shag yourself senseless all day and all night! Nobody back here will know any different.

lmao, actually i do want to play some golf and meet other golfers shagging as you call it is  a a plus

retired and bored

Am looking to go to thailand in Sept purposly to play golf (lol)  been a few times before with a friend or two but alas no one seems to have and cash to go with me , so as i am getting older thought i would take a trip on my own,

i am 60 + anyone know of a nice golf course not too testing and near to a some  night life  plus a decent hotel

what are your thoughts on safety or any other probs  

Try Hua Hin. About two to three hours drive from Bangkok, with five major golf courses all of international standard. A small nighlife area, with plenty of bars that focus on golfers. Wide range of hotels, many will arrange golf tours, some of the smaller guest houses are run by golfers.

Alternatively, in Patong, Phuket, there is the Yorkshire hotel run by an ex PGA professional golfer who can provide more details of local courses - google will give you ther web site.

lmao, actually i do want to play some golf and meet other golfers shagging as you call it is  a a plus

My ex Thai girlfriend told me that some golf clubs employ hot young girl caddies who then offer extras afterwards (maybe during if you are lucky!) So that could solve your problem in one hit....four!!!!!

Not an expert on golfing parlance, but don't you call that a 'hole in one'?!? :cool:

Not an expert on golfing parlance, but don't you call that a 'hole in one'?!? :cool:

Or a new definition for the 19th hole...

I dont think that you can beat Pattaya for the number of top quality golf courses within easy reach I think there are about 18.

Then of course you have loads of Hotels for every price range and budget. Also probably the best nightlife in Thailand, good restuarants, bars, girls, boys, what ever you fancy it is there for a price.