Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iverhardy345

Just Found A Britney Spears Look Alike In Maidenhead

9 posts in this topic

hi just found this girl in maidenhead and she looks abit like britney spears  her name is   Gina-Ryder   and she is on the purple site 

But be warned - her feedback is not good

hi just found this girl in maidenhead and she looks abit like britney spears  her name is   Gina-Ryder   and she is on the purple site 

sounds like a reason not to go to maidenhead.  Never liked britney, i m afraid.

She's even got the Britney pigtails...

I was just about to post a request to ask if anyone had actually seen her, and could comment from first-hand experience. I thought I should search for existing threads first, and found this.

I agree that her feedback is a bit, well, mixed. Although the last couple of comments were related to trying to book when she's on holiday, which is fairly clearly stated on her profile. She's also posted reasonable responses to the other negative feedbacks, and apart from that I think it's fairly good.

So, that brings me back to my original question - has anyone seen her? She's part of a group called "Tha Supa cutees ^^" (?!), so I guess any experience of the other members of the group might give a bit of a guide...

My experience with Polish (and other EE) girls has been almost universally poor, but from others' comments on here there are some good ones around. I'd like to 'break my duck' and find a good Polish/EE girl. I'm hoping that she might be the one to do it, but I don't really want to risk another bad punt - I started this year with a couple of poor ones, so I hope I'm due a good one  :P

Thanks in advance.

VV

I saw a different memeber of the group a couple of weeks ago......and it was a pretty rubbish punt for many reasons.  Girl was as the photo, and the location/apartment is good, just poor skills and stilted conversation made it uncomfortable.  I am not one to take the lead too much either which didn't help!  The girls turnover pretty quickly by the looks of things except our Britney here who has been around for a few months now.  Would be tempted to try another member of the group if the feedback was a little better.  So...not much help with regards Gina, but can vouch for the place/group itself. 

If anybody else can help further........please do!

I've been looking at this particular lady for some time now and would be interested to find out more. I think she works out of the same flat as another from this co-operative who I saw in December. She was described as a milf and it was one of the best punts i've ever had.

Andrew L33 - i'd be interested to know which lady you saw so I can avoid her - i've a feeling I know which one you mean but as i'm still "under probation" on this board I can't name her!  Pm me if you like.

Hi,

Saw this lady a couple of weeks ago. Didn't really know basics of massage. Poor grasp of english and stopped halfway through as she was callex by flatmate who was going shopping.

Pictures accurate but all in all as sexy an experience as ... well nothing.

Thanks captainr3 as she was on my to do list as she sure looks the part but if she dont put out its a no go !