MarkSW1

Pimped Or Not

21 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Be gentle please, newbie here with my first post. The question I have may be a simple one and it may already be answered somewhere (I did look).

My question is how do you know if you go to visit a WG that she is doing it entirely for herself and not being forced to by someone? I've never visited a WG for this exact reason and having a very blinkered view that all are made to do this. Having read this forum its obvious that's not the case and I would like to visit a WG for a specific fetish I'd like to try (nothing too creepy (golden shower)) but I'd feel terrible if I was visiting someone who was made to do something they didn't want to!

Would it be obvious that someone was being pimped when you visited them? Just like to get an idea of people's thoughts who are much more experienced in this field than myself.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

there is no easy answer to that question unless its obvious. Many of the answers will be contradictory also. Just go with your gut instinct. Research the girl you are wanting to visit. Search for her on different sites regarding mentions or reviews and see what other people have experienced and if there are any concerns that have been raised. If you cannot find reference to her perhaps go onto the information thread and start one asking. Agencies that advertise fresh new girls every week of the same nationality may be best to avoid although not all agencys who are dedicated to one nationality advertise that they get new girls every week so this doesnt mean they are doing anything wrong, again, your gut and head should be fully functioning with your willy making no decisions at first lol. PM some of the guys on here and ask them for recommendations and tell them which area you are in. 

Not much but hope its a help x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

If I was still working right now I would be PMing you saying BOOK ME... BOOK ME....lol  Its nice to know there are guys about like you that care about those sort of things so well done.

Chloe has given some good advice above, but also if your looking on Adultwork then check to see if the girl is working with other girls and if their profiles are similar (that's always a dead give away).  If they are advertising as an independent and have a fully functioning literate and up to date website also advertised here and places like TOP or Punterlink then they are less likely to be pimped. 

Read Field reports and Feedback and make sure as Chloe said your little head doesn't rule your big one.  Have a peek at the Saafe website, its highly unlikely that anyone pimped will be posting there.

Good luck with it.

H x

I would say check their 'enjoys' list as well as reading their profiles. A girl who has very specific 'do's and don't's is more likely to be making her own decisions IMO.

As a rule of thumb, I would suggest that independent ladies are less likely to be pimped than those in parlours or agencies. That is not to say that all agency or parlour ladies are pimped.

Your concern is admirable; not enough guys think as you do.

The advice given above is sound. Why don't you say where you are, perhaps in the requests for info section, and ask for recommendations for golden showers. I would imagine that there several guys who would tell you what they know.

I can't offer any recommendations since this is not my scene. Good luck in your quest.

Thank you everyone for you input. Helped me out a lot.

Agree with all above: just no way to be sure.

My own rough rules of thumb:-

1/ If you use parlours/ agencies use those with a good rep. (Usually can be identified by searching these boards. But if you need specific advice for your area, can always start a thread here.)

2/ Be wary of set-ups where woman is available 24 x 7, frequently moves from one area of the country to another, another person deals with setting up booking, etc. Always a plus if you can speak to woman herself before meeting.

Of course, I'm not saying that all WG's where arranging meeting is left to somebody else is "suspect"... just that its a factor to weigh in the balance.

Finally... even if... after all your due diligence research it turns out that when you meet face to face something feels wrong: just leave. Even if your concern surfaces after payment!

Edited by jackdaw

Thank you everyone for you input. Helped me out a lot.

That's good. I see you have moved your query to the London info section. I hope you get some good pointers there.

Good luck.

I'd certainly reiterate Jackdaw's comment re opportunity to speak personally to the lady first, particularly if you try an outcall. If all you get is brief text and a vague 'be with you soon' response then in my experience it's time to look elsewhere

Would it be obvious that someone was being pimped when you visited them? Just like to get an idea of people's thoughts who are much more experienced in this field than myself.

I'd suggest that if the lady can't speak English, then, presumably some third party will have had to set up her web-site / profile, book her working flat and so on and so forth, which would, for me, be a gypsy's warning, and, in any case it wouldn't make for much of a punt if one couldn't chat at all!

Someone here recently had a punt with a soi-disant Polish WG (poland is in EU, so they can come freely to UK) and tried his polish out on her, with no success. His conclusion that she wasn't polish, mine that she was Ukranian, Byelorussian (and non EU, so possibly an illegal immigrant, even if not trafficked)

Hi all,

Be gentle please, newbie here with my first post. The question I have may be a simple one and it may already be answered somewhere (I did look).

My question is how do you know if you go to visit a WG that she is doing it entirely for herself and not being forced to by someone? I've never visited a WG for this exact reason and having a very blinkered view that all are made to do this. Having read this forum its obvious that's not the case and I would like to visit a WG for a specific fetish I'd like to try (nothing too creepy (golden shower)) but I'd feel terrible if I was visiting someone who was made to do something they didn't want to!

Thanks in advance,

Mark

There may be no outward sign whatsoever and literally ANY WG could be being coerced by another person. All you have to go on is what a woman might tell you or what you believe to be the case. Your best judgement is the best you have along with other punters reports on the same WG over a long period where they make no mention of coercion. Still doesnt prove there isnt any though, only you can decide that.

Many WGs are pimped voluntarily, they get work off an Establishment like a Parlour, Agency or Party and agree to give the owner/manager a cut of each booking the Establishment gets for them. This is widespread in punting but its the Establishment owner/manager that is breaking the law in this scenario not the WG or punter as long as the WG isnt being coerced. So pimping in itself isnt necessarily bad, its when it involves coercion that it is, but as a punter i am not privvy to a womans life outside the punting room so the best i can say is i have never knowingly punted with a coerced WG and never would.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance,

Mark

I am not sure you have correctly phrased your question. 

a) A WG may do what she does because she is threatened with violence by a pimp if she stops doing it. 

B) A WG may do what she does because she loves her pimp, and wishes to earn money for him. 

c) A WG may do what she does because she loves her husband/partner and wishes to earn money for him. 

d) A WG may do what she does because she loves her husband/partner and children and wishes to earn money for them. 

e) A WG may do what she does because she loves her children and wishes to earn money for them. 

f) A WG may do what she does because she loves herself and wishes to earn money for herself. 

g) A WG may do what she does because she loves what she is doing. 

For me, 

a) is tragic. And you can easily figure it out from the state of her. I have seen one case, and quickly walked away.

B) is sad.

c-f) are more likely.

g) is seldom.

b-g) I am afraid you can only learn after you have visited the lady a few times. 

And even in case of g), the lady may be very reluctant for anything. 

I have met some girls who truly like forced deepthroat and/or anal, provided that you don't have a bazooka for a penis. 

I have met some girls who truly like CIM+swallow, provided that you are apparently clean and healthy. 

I have met some girls who like being fisted, provided that you have got small hands. 

The list can go on. 

If you could tell what your fetish is, I believe you will get better advice here. 

By the way, I don't consider agencies and security as "pimps". They get the share of income from WGs. But they have no physical, no psychological, and no emotional means to obligate a WG to work for them. 

a) A WG may do what she does because she is threatened with violence by a pimp if she stops doing it. 

:cool: A WG may do what she does because she loves her pimp, and wishes to earn money for him. 

c) A WG may do what she does because she loves her husband/partner and wishes to earn money for him. 

d) A WG may do what she does because she loves her husband/partner and children and wishes to earn money for them. 

e) A WG may do what she does because she loves her children and wishes to earn money for them. 

f) A WG may do what she does because she loves herself and wishes to earn money for herself. 

For me, 

a) is tragic. And you can easily figure it out from the state of her. I have seen one case, and quickly walked away.

:cool: is sad.

c-f) are more likely.

g) is seldom.

b-g) I am afraid you can only learn after you have visited the lady a few times. 

I have met some girls who truly like forced deepthroat and/or anal, provided that you don't have a bazooka for a penis. 

I have met some girls who truly like CIM+swallow, provided that you are apparently clean and healthy. 

I have met some girls who like being fisted, provided that you have got small hands. 

The list can go on. 

If you could tell what your fetish is, I believe you will get better advice here. 

By the way, I don't consider agencies and security as "pimps". They get the share of income from WGs. But they have no physical, no psychological, and no emotional means to obligate a WG to work for them. 

The stupid smiley signs in my post were not intentional. I don't know what I did to type them. 

The stupid smiley signs in my post were not intentional. I don't know what I did to type them. 

looks like b and a bracket does it

:cool:

yep ... just as I thought B)

Edited by AnotherFrank

looks like b and a bracket does it

:cool:

yep ... just as I thought :cool:

Are you on a tablet or a phone?

Nope. Apple laptop.

shouldn't matter - there are a lot of smiley shortcodes in PHP based forums and they will be parsed on submission.  b ) for :cool: is just one of them, other examples are : ) for :) and : ph34r : for :ph34r:.

As to the OPs question, go on gut instinct and experience. 

I have come across girls in the same group advertising the same services who are vastly different in enthusiasm - one giving me an outstanding service and having a good talk afterwards and one who didn't want to kiss, didn't want to talk and didn't want to be touched. were they being "pimped"? possibly, someone was certainly doing their profiles and that may be why the services were not accurate.  were they being forced into it? i didn't get that impression, it just seemed like one girl enjoyed meeting people for sex and that the other one didn't.

:cool: A WG may do what she does because she loves her pimp, and wishes to earn money for him. 

For me, 

c-f) are more likely.

g) is seldom.

The list can go on. 

He did say his fetish n his original post?!? Golden showers.

For me, 

c-f) are more likely.

g) is seldom.

The list can go on. 

Im in the d to f bracket but luckily for me I also cover g lol, I think you may find that more girls than you think fall into g once they have been doing this a little while even if g isnt the actual reason they got into it in the first place (of course minus the husband bit) 

I think that I have met some category g) ladies.

However, even in that category they have to pay the hotel and travel bills, so some d to f bracket financial reality must intrude.

He did say his fetish n his original post?!? Golden showers.

I thought he meant "nothing too creepy like golden shower". 

So I was wrong.

Well, if he wants to get peed on, I am sure there are 100s of ladies he can find. Not a challenge.

If he wants to pee on a lady, I don't how this can be classified as "nothing too creepy". Nonetheless, I am sure there are some ladies who don't mind being peed on.