MarkSW1

Central London Request

4 posts in this topic

Hi, as I made a post in the general discussion "Pimped or Not" I'd like to know if anyone can help me with a request I have. I'm in Central London (nr Charing Cross) and I'm looking for a WG that would do a golden shower (on me). I've never been with a WG and as I'm new I'd like a recommendation if possible with someone who obviously isn't being pimped out. I'd probably prefer someone 30+ and busty if that helps?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, as I made a post in the general discussion "Pimped or Not" I'd like to know if anyone can help me with a request I have. I'm in Central London (nr Charing Cross) and I'm looking for a WG that would do a golden shower (on me). I've never been with a WG and as I'm new I'd like a recommendation if possible with someone who obviously isn't being pimped out. I'd probably prefer someone 30+ and busty if that helps?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.adoreamy.co.uk/ is in London today and tomorrow and I know she has some availability.

I hope bumping this up gets mark a bit more help.

Can't think of a better recommendation than Maria, of various London Oriental agencies, for this.

Just ask Worldpunter (somewhat of a connoisseur when it comes to this particular fetish)