Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
one eyed panda

Reviving Old Threads

4 posts in this topic

The most boring title imaginable.

What are the guys doing, there are threads up at the moment started by their op's in 2009 and later.

If you want comments, find a new slant on a topic and start a thread please.

Not many girls starting threads either, have they all gone to Tenerife for some winter sun??

I think you can blame James Smith 123 for a lot of this behaviour. Perhaps he needs w****** fodder?

Not many girls starting threads either, have they all gone to Tenerife for some winter sun??

Wouldn't blame em if they had, the weather here is rubbish  :)

Thing is if we start a thread up, we then run the risk of being accused of trying to draw attention to ourselves, like as in a subtle tout etc. 

One of my regs who is a member on here reckons that all the ladies and he includes me on this, just start threads up or post as they want to tout.

When I say to him that I feel he is wrong and that the majority of ladies post to add their opinion on a certain topic, he gives me a knowing look!

Lucy  :)

Edited by Lucy7

The most boring title imaginable.

What are the guys doing, there are threads up at the moment started by their op's in 2009 and later.

If you want comments, find a new slant on a topic and start a thread please.

whats wrong with reviving an old thread.  If something makes more comment relevant to the original, it helps people to read back what was said in the olden days.