starsalign

Is It Okay To Ask If The House Will Be Empty?

43 posts in this topic

I know it's usually the case (in my limited experience anyway) that when I arrive to a location the only two people there are me and the lady. I've never actually been to a girls house (only hotel room and a flat) If I were to go to a house would it be okay to send an email or ask on the phone to confirm that nobody else will be there during the appointment?

I think that would depend on how keen you were that the booking went ahead. I wouldn't see anybody who asked me that, because a: there's no valid reason for them wanting to know, and b: the not-valid reasons for them wanting to know all end in a less-than-great result for me.

If the lady breezily says, No, of course there's nobody else here - I'm always completely by myself! then there's more than likely somebody else there. Or she's exceptionally thick. It's up to you which you think is worse :).

Yup, as Amy said, if someone asked me that then I would be worried that he wanted to know for sinister reasons and be freaked out. Call it paranoia or call it safety conscious, anyone who asked wouldn't get my address.

If I were the lady I would be immediately suspicious of someone who, at any time prior to actually arriving, asked me if I was alone in the premises.

I don't mind if someone else is in the flat/house as long as I am not aware of their presence. On a couple of occasions there has been another lady in the flat but that hasn't bothered me. If I knew that a male partner was there that would bother me but if he kept quiet then I wouldn't know he was there.

It's when you can hear someone in the kitchen doing the washing up ( which has happened ) and then, presumably because they were hard of hearing, being able to listen to the tv programme that they were watching. Doesn't help your concentration.

Edited by gibbs

If you were on your own you'd be daft to say so and vice versa.

It's a bit like the 'Are you married I don't want anyone butting in?' question. Married, boyfriend, single, shared house or not, working alone or with someone else a good, genuine reliable lady will still provide the same standard of service and the client will be no wiser.

Edited by Strawberry

If you need to ask that here then maybe you shouldn't be punting??? :eek:

That one question would set off any right minded girl's "weirdo alarm" ringing :blink:

That's not even on the "annoying questions" book of punting no-no's, that is straight out of the "You are insane if you book me" book of punting!! :ph34r:  You have instantly made yourself sound like a robber and/or a rapist in one simple question ;)

Whatever happened to good old common sense :lol:

That one question would set off any right minded girl's "weirdo alarm" ringing :blink:

That's not even on the "annoying questions" book of punting no-no's, that is straight out of the "You are insane if you book me" book of punting!! :ph34r:  You have instantly made yourself sound like a robber and/or a rapist in one simple question ;)

Common sense is not common to some. :)

I know it's usually the case (in my limited experience anyway) that when I arrive to a location the only two people there are me and the lady. I've never actually been to a girls house (only hotel room and a flat) If I were to go to a house would it be okay to send an email or ask on the phone to confirm that nobody else will be there during the appointment?

I understand your viewpoint. 

But asking a lady if she will be alone is sure going to make her suspicious. 

She will either turn you down, or ensure that there IS someone in the house. 

They need security. 

In you subsequent visits, once she trusts you, she may let the security person go. 

You should, perhaps, stick to outcalls. 

NO !

You must be very young/naive/stupid to ask a lady such a question.

If she is up to no good, and has 5 men stashed away to mug you as soon as you get your kit off, she is hardly likely to tell you in advance. 

She must therefore assume that you are up to no good.

Any lady accepting your booking after you asking such a question, needs to take a good look at her security measures/client vetting procedures. 

Partylover has it completely right.

Think man, think.  Really.  Where are you coming from?

If an unknown bloke phones you up out of the blue and asks you if you're all alone, how would you feel?  FFS! 

Straight out of Creepyville.

Fraid when i get asked this question, I always ask why they want to know..I appreciate that some blokes feel nervous about such things..but i feel nervous being asked. 

Are you wanting to know for any of the following reasons...........

Are you meaning does she share her working place with another lady?

Or does she have someone there like for "security".

Or is hubby/partner going to be in another room sort of thing?

I have been asked if I will be alone a couple of times, I think it was just to make sure that my hubby was not going to pop out of the wardrobe  :D

I did feel it was ok to ask as well as they needed peace of mind that it was just going to be us two there.

Lucy  :)

Have you had your question answered yet? ;)

As most knew I was married then I got asked that a lot, but have to say it is unnerving when it is asked.

Well, that's that topic dealt with, I think!

I keep thinking that probably no-one else will be able to think up any more questions about the whole scene of paying for sex and physical and emotional intimacy with a lovely young woman you don't know and will probably never get to see again unless you pay her again, even though you might even long for her to love you, because absolutely everything that could be asked about the whole scene has now been asked, and often more than once. But I'm always wrong. There's always one more little question....! Or is this maybe the very last one that could be thought of? 

No, I've thought on something! Would it be ok if I brought my electric train set and quickly set it up before we start as I'd find it a terrific turn-on to have my beloved trains trundling round and round us as we did it on the floor? I think it would help me to climax, something which I don't find easy to do these days. :)

Did you feel it necessary to ask her when you visited the flat? Why not? There is just as much (or as little) chance of there being someone else in the property whether it be a house or a flat.

As all the others have said, any lady is likely to be spooked by the question and decline your booking. Furthermore, you run the risk of going into her phone as an odd ball and possibly having that info passed around the network of ladies.

Thank fuck you started the thread before you asked the lady the same question.  Try putting yourself in the girl's place, and see how innocent the question appears.   What is it that you're really worrying about?  Getting robbed?

I understand your viewpoint. 

But asking a lady if she will be alone is sure going to make her suspicious. 

She will either turn you down, or ensure that there IS someone in the house. 

Absolutely! I would immediately ask someone to come round and if I couldn't get security I would decline the booking.

This is the reason I work with another lady. Security.

Thank fuck you started the thread before you asked the lady the same question.  Try putting yourself in the girl's place, and see how innocent the question appears.   What is it that you're really worrying about?  Getting robbed?

Hey.....

All this guy may want to know is .....is there another lady in the same apartment working?

Does she have a hubby/partner in the kitchen cooking the tea?

As ever, all i would say that if you need to know if she will be alone, you need to explain why the question is being asked.

How and why you ask is the key to it all.

Lucy  :) (yes i am bloody fluffy  ;) )

No, I've thought on something! Would it be ok if I brought my electric train set and quickly set it up before we start as I'd find it a terrific turn-on to have my beloved trains trundling round and round us as we did it on the floor? I think it would help me to climax, something which I don't find easy to do these days. :)

Is it something sexual about the train entering the tunnel?? ^_^

Yup, as Amy said, if someone asked me that then I would be worried that he wanted to know for sinister reasons and be freaked out. Call it paranoia or call it safety conscious, anyone who asked wouldn't get my address.

Sorry peeps, I didn't realise how bad asking actually came off until after reading all these responses! ...Just so you know, i've not actually asked and now I won't!

The reason I started the thread was recently I was looking at a girls FB and noticed someone posted neutral saying "only problem was I could hear a guy coughing and breathing outside" or something to that effect! 

Are you wanting to know for any of the following reasons...........

Are you meaning does she share her working place with another lady?

Or does she have someone there like for "security".

Or is hubby/partner going to be in another room sort of thing?

I have been asked if I will be alone a couple of times, I think it was just to make sure that my hubby was not going to pop out of the wardrobe  :D

I did feel it was ok to ask as well as they needed peace of mind that it was just going to be us two there.

Lucy  :)

Yup, thats the reason I thought of asking. And as I said, I most definitely wont be asking now! Not had a bad experience yet and don't plan too so i'll keep my yap shut.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Capice?

The reason I started the thread was recently I was looking at a girls FB and noticed someone posted neutral saying "only problem was I could hear a guy coughing and breathing outside" or something to that effect! 

That must have been some pretty heavy breathing :lol:

If a girl needs someone in the house to feel safe, then you have to respect and accept that...then it's your choice to book or not. It's obvious the guy is comfortable with being there for her and you shouldn't see him, and he should do his best to keep quiet. So...it's not a bad situation at all, although maybe a little offputting if you are not used to it!!  The thing is, as someone mentioned, if the guy is going to be there to beat the snot out of you and rob your money....she's hardly going to admit it when you ask politely ;)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Capice?

Yes i Capice. This is a definite never without risking suspicion.

Edited by smiths