davmod

Condom types

31 posts in this topic

Had a couple of girls recently who tried to fob me off with those elephant skin condoms that i think were designed for Gay blokes.

NO WAY AM I WEARING THOSE THINGS.

Has anybody else had this problem. One girl even tried to tell me she had been told you can get HIV from oral. These moralists are getting everywhere.

I hate condoms if we have to have and wear,:mad: then ok but whats the point if you cant feel anything.

Do any WG'S have any opinions on this.

Had a couple of girls recently who tried to fob me off with those elephant skin condoms that i think were designed for Gay blokes.

Has anybody else had this problem. One girl even tried to tell me she had been told you can get HIV from oral. These moralists are getting everywhere.

I hate condoms if we have to have and wear,:mad: then ok but whats the point if you cant feel anything.

Lots of girls offering bareback on the other site.. There is your solution :mad:

Hope you like playing russian roulette.

Heh, Northwinds ducks and waits for another Tiggy 7 instigated explosion :mad:.

The person who told her was right. You can also catch other STIs as well. It's a personal choice for the girl and you need to respect it. Either wear the condoms she asks you to or find another girl. As Pia says, the other site has loads of service providers who will indulge you.

If you ask her nicely, she might consider using a different type for you. Did you ask at all ?

misunderstanding,

i was not asking for BB service, just that i wished the condoms that

the girs used was to thick

Most professionals will have a range of condoms, many of which are thin enough to maintain sensitivity.

If your not happy then you should say something, in a respectful manner of course. As Nina says, many girls have a selection of condoms and may be happy to change to something that you prefer.

Bear in mind though, that some girls use a particular brand/type as this is what is most comfortable for them. Some girls will only use a particular brand/type that they are happy with... some girls use cheap condoms, some girls use expensive ones. In most cases it's not because of their price that they are chosen, but more so for the "comfortability factor" for the girl..

I've just had a supply of ultra thin condoms arrive today. Just need an excuse (and some cash) to try 'em out. :)

Got them of ebay too - and no they not pre-owned.;)

Anyone any experiences of these ultra thins?

I was told at the clinic there is no difference in the failure rates between normal and thick condoms. Didn't think to ask about the thinner but I'm sure it's the same too. Most girls have a selection, i do have a few thicker for the occasional who thinks it's safer.

I've just had a supply of ultra thin condoms arrive today. Just need an excuse (and some cash) to try 'em out. ;)

No WG would let you bring your own would they?

one of the ladies - unless of course the gents know ;)

do the ribbed/studded condoms actually give you more pleasure than plain ones?

And before you ask, I have asked but never been sure if they were saying what I wanted to hear or not.

Actually, this is a serious matter!

The Mates things are terrible but many wgs seem to have those only. Are they cheap or does the dunlop-like consistency guarantee credibility?

If you bring your own, what's the reaction?

I prefer Condomi as they are thin and the shop's own make thin condoms work better for me

Actually, this is a serious matter!

The Mates things are terrible but many wgs seem to have those only. Are they cheap or does the dunlop-like consistency guarantee credibility?

If you bring your own, what's the reaction?

I don't know which Mates you are using - I would use nothing else these days.

Durex were tight, dry and two split on me. Since discovering Mates Naturals I have had so many clients ask me which condoms I use because they do not feel tight on them and they much prefer them.

For thin condoms, nothing beats Pasante Unique in my book.

do the ribbed/studded condoms actually give you more pleasure than plain ones?

No, if anything it just feels odd.

Couldn't find a thread directly related to my request so decided on this one.

Condoms, the moment my dick sets eyes on them, just the delay in me or her reaching over for one, is a killer for me. What the heck can one do? my current "interest" is very sympathetic and a master at reviving the situation but it does leave me with a tinge of embarressment.

Ideas?

...and before anyone else gets in

144? That's Gross!

Bada-bing, I'll get me coat.

I got that.

Budummmmtish, I used to get lots of free condoms from the local gay bar, in the bucket until it got taken over by a gastopub and went heterosexual with goat's cheese on the menu, so I go to Boots instead.

Couldn't find a thread directly related to my request so decided on this one.

Condoms, the moment my dick sets eyes on them, just the delay in me or her reaching over for one, is a killer for me. What the heck can one do? my current "interest" is very sympathetic and a master at reviving the situation but it does leave me with a tinge of embarressment.

Ideas?

Hellooooooo, anyone help me with my "little" problem?

Hellooooooo, anyone help me with my "little" problem?

Sorry for the OT comments Tarq. On my first ever punt (can still remember the sound of my jaw dropping) the very kind service provider clad me in rubber using her lips. Yes and she rolled it down, there's skills to pay the bills.

Could you interest your friend in the taste of rubber?

Sorry for the OT comments Tarq. On my first ever punt (can still remember the sound of my jaw dropping) the very kind service provider clad me in rubber using her lips. Yes and she rolled it down, there's skills to pay the bills.

Tried it, vigorous wanking and dirty talk seems to be the only answer at the moment.

btw, you weren't OT, I was. ;)

I got that.

Budummmmtish, I used to get lots of free condoms from the local gay bar, in the bucket until it got taken over by a gastopub and went heterosexual with goat's cheese on the menu, so I go to Boots instead.

Lol, I have picked up some freebies from our local gay nightclub too and they have been fab x;)

I've just had a supply of ultra thin condoms arrive today. Just need an excuse (and some cash) to try 'em out. :)

Got them of ebay too - and no they not pre-owned.;)

Anyone any experiences of these ultra thins?

Lol, I have just ordered a variety batch from ebay, XL, XXL, XXL, thin, and guess what! They haven't arrived so I have to call the sorting office with tracking number.;) I just hope they are discretely packaged!x:o