giamanto

New Standouts/prospects List 2013

8 posts in this topic

been surfing the purple site looking for some gems, here is a list of new girls that caught my interest if you have seen any let us know, 

santanababyx

Hot Jazmin

Jenefer_Gorgeous   

Lisa rose

Angelina Jade

SEXY YOUNG LINDA

__KaMa__

samie28

ERIKA_EBONY

NAUGHTY BITCH GIRL

ANNE@ANAL

bella-babyy

Edited by giamanto

KaMa has been discussed several times.  Just use the search box on this forum (don't bother about the underscores just put in "Kama") and you will find at least a couple of devoted threads and mentions on several others.  I was not too enamoured of her but she has some vocal fans.

I haven't seen any of the others but the most striking picture of Hot Jazmin looked very suspicious to me and a quick GRIS check confirmed it is a picture of a model called Tahiticora (see http://www.geekosystem.com/tag/tahiticora/'>here for instance), her other pics may be genuine though.

hi dan, i suspected that pic to be fake but her others look so much like the fake pic, its weird, plus i see uk plug sockets in the real looking pics.

i have been tempted to take the plunge with her as her figure looks incredible but the discrepancies have stopped me.

Tahiticora has a very nice bum. :)

if its _kama_ the one.based in london, i would avoid. i saw her when she was touring in gatwick. not as hot as her pics would suggest and her service wasnt memorable. you cant tell from pics but her boobs r nonexistant.

what i remember however is the fact there was no free parking at the hotel for non hotel stayers. i rang at the gate and was told not to worry and she would sort it after i mentioned there is a fiver charge. i took "sort it" as it would come off the punt. it didnt, and to top it offh the service.wasnt great and on departure.she gave me the wrong code.to get out the car park ! could have been very embarrassing had i not tailgated a taxi driver.

to add , sorry, fiver isnt much, but it was the principle.

Has anybody seen santanababyx?

Got her number and heard really great things.

Let me know your experiences does she do owo?

Cheers