Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puntjunk

Newcastle Sharing

7 posts in this topic

Is anyone up for having an mmf with a wg? I've never roasted a bird so fancy doing that. Dm me if your interested

Probably quite a few would like to do this..your problem might be finding a 'bird' that is happy to see 2 strange men at the same time..the odds are if you refer to her as a bird who you fancy roasting the ladies willing to do this will somewhat diminish...

TBH, while the idea of soit roasrting and DP with a suitable reciipent generates interest let's say, and it's on the bucket list,  BUT I have big reservations on whether I'd be able to cut it with another guy who is effectively a stranger as none of my close friends know I punt, and are not of that inclination.

And it's not just the fact he may have a bigger cock!  I've never wanted to go to a party or swingers club, so guess I'm a vanilla 1-2-1 guy.

These things cannot be organised casually. I remeber organising an MMFF meet some years ago and on the day, both called off sick/unavailable, but the agency concerned (doesn't exist today) came up trumps with replacements.

I suggest you register on x-north.co.uk message board, get a bit known.

There are a few girls that even I know that would be up for it, finding another guy might be trickier in fact>

I think your best bet would be to find a WG with a male partner

I think your best bet would be to find a WG with a male partner

An alternative that can work ;)  If you meet a WG whom you like and trust, you can ask her if she has any other clients interested in this type of scenario.  That way she already knows everyone involved beforehand.  I did that once, and it was certainly different to a 121 type meet, and in a good way too :)

I should add that there is no point in contemplating an MMF if you are shy or get worried about the possibility that the other guy might be bigger than you :eek:  :lol: