Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rajan

Spanish Girls In London

38 posts in this topic

Anyone recommend any Spanish girls in London (max £200) and any look will do. TIA

Anyone recommend any Spanish girls in London (max £200) and any look will do. TIA

Ella    ,Houseodivine .

Yes. Ella at HOD.

also mira at HOD

I hate to rain on anyone's parade here but a punter who saw Ella recently emphatically reported on another UK punting forum that she is Romanian and I'm pretty sure Mira declared herself Romanian at LMP when she was briefly there. Not that this in itself should put you off seeing what are well-reported girls.

So many Romanian WGs try to pass themselves off as Spanish or Italian to avoid the bad rep for poor disinterested that some of their compatriots have managed to earn. Sometimes they have lived a while in those Mediterranean countries so can often speak the language (with a Romanian accent) and often have a few stories rehearsed so are able to talk fairly convincingly about them...they never fool me though!!    ;)   :D

The only genuine Spanish WG I've ever met is Mia at LMP, I can personally vouch for her authentic Iberian origins, she's a very horny 30-something with the body of a 20 yr old and energy and moves to match! :wub:

I hate to rain on anyone's parade here but a punter who saw Ella recently emphatically reported on another UK punting forum that she is Romanian and I'm pretty sure Mira declared herself Romanian at LMP when she was briefly there. Not that this in itself should put you off seeing what are well-reported girls.

So many Romanian WGs try to pass themselves off as Spanish or Italian to avoid the bad rep for poor disinterested that some of their compatriots have managed to earn. Sometimes they have lived a while in those Mediterranean countries so can often speak the language (with a Romanian accent) and often have a few stories rehearsed so are able to talk fairly convincingly about them...they never fool me though!!    ;)   :D

The only genuine Spanish WG I've ever met is Mia at LMP, I can personally vouch for her authentic Iberian origins, she's a very horny 30-something with the body of a 20 yr old and energy and moves to match! :wub:

Normally i wouldn't go for a girl showing on her profile "Spanish ,Romanian "  .

But "Ella" whatever she is ??   is a well worth the high ratings she gets .

There is a new collection of enthusiastic Fresh  Romanian Girls currently p

artying at LMP   .. Just take it with a pinch of Salt when one or two of them  would tell you they are "Latvian " 

Anyone here knows if      " Ella "  a Romanian  young brunette   (LMP)   is working anywhere else ??..

Partied with her   ,but would  love a more private session  ....

Agree with Venturer about Mia at LMP .   Very very  switched on horny party girl 

Normally i wouldn't go for a girl showing on her profile "Spanish ,Romanian "  .

But "Ella" whatever she is ??   is a well worth the high ratings she gets .

There is a new collection of enthusiastic Fresh  Romanian Girls currently p

artying at LMP   .. Just take it with a pinch of Salt when one or two of them  would tell you they are "Latvian " 

Anyone here knows if      " Ella "  a Romanian  young brunette   (LMP)   is working anywhere else ??..

Partied with her   ,but would  love a more private session  ....

Agree with Venturer about Mia at LMP .   Very very  switched on horny party girl 

LMP Lia claimed to be Spanish, but quickly reverted to English when she realised she wasn't going to fool me with her Spanish, she wouldnt say where she was really from, but I suspect Romania. Beautiful young girl though, very willing and natural responses!

LMP Ella whispered that she was half Romanian, half Indian. Judging by her dark skin tone she's Romanian with likely Roma ancestry. I don't know where else she works, I'm pretty sure her pics don't even belong to her. Looks amazing with her smooth, dark skin and seemed to be having great fun!

Who do think is Romanian who claimed to be Latvian? The only 'Latvian' I know at LMP is Mariah who is definitely from the Baltic area.

Quite a few LMP girls are openly Romanian: Nicole, Gina, Daniella, Ella, all give great service, Em wouldn't have it any other way!

LMP Lia claimed to be Spanish, but quickly reverted to English when she realised she wasn't going to fool me with her Spanish, she wouldnt say where she was really from, but I suspect Romania. Beautiful young girl though, very willing and natural responses!

LMP Ella whispered that she was half Romanian, half Indian. Judging by her dark skin tone she's Romanian with likely Roma ancestry. I don't know where else she works, I'm pretty sure her pics don't even belong to her. Looks amazing with her smooth, dark skin and seemed to be having great fun!

Who do think is Romanian who claimed to be Latvian? The only 'Latvian' I know at LMP is Mariah who is definitely from the Baltic area.

Quite a few LMP girls are openly Romanian: Nicole, Gina, Daniella, Ella, all give great service, Em wouldn't have it any other way!

TBH , I thought  Mariah was Romanian    .  A great girl with a curvy sexy  figure . ..  . Now i am trying to jog my memory about another girl who told me   she is "Latvian "..  I am not very good at picking out dark haired girls on the gallery ,unlike my first preference Blonde tanned girls .

...   Ella had me converted when i partied with her ..  .

Maria Malaga on the other site is authentically Spanish.  Tries very hard to please and succeeds.  If her profile appeals to you, she would be worth a visit.

Jack

That's a very interesting post venturer.

So LMP are now using stolen photographs to advertise their girls? Shabby.

Mira (HOD) is definitely 100% Spanish, I saw her two weeks ago.

Mira (HOD) is definitely 100% Spanish, I saw her two weeks ago.

NaughtyDanna on AW

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile ID

Maybe I am being naive, but I don't understand this antipathy towards Romanians. In the last 6 months I have met two girls who were happy to be Romanian, and who gave a perfectly good service........to an alien like me who is also happy in his skin...goyya

Maybe I am being naive, but I don't understand this antipathy towards Romanians. In the last 6 months I have met two girls who were happy to be Romanian, and who gave a perfectly good service........to an alien like me who is also happy in his skin...goyya

No antipathy toward Romanians per se, I was at pains to emphasise the good times I've spent with some nice Romanian girls.

But the point of the thread is pinpoint Spanish girls, not Romanian girls pretending to be Spanish, or maybe most guys don't care a jot if she's from Bucharest as long as she can tell a good story about a good paella recipe she picked up in Valencia!

Ella went to great lengths explaining to me that she is from Valencia where they make the best paella with rabbi, clams, peppers. I was fascinated. I am a sucker for a pretty girl who can cook. I just had to assume she is Spanish.

Maybe she's jewish! The plot thickens! :D

NaughtyDanna on AW

Accessing from Romania

:D

You sound very sure...may I ask how you verified that??

Ive lived in spain for 40 years and can tell what part of the country she comes from, from her accent, def not a ROM :-)