Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coin

Will the new laws mean another Witchhunt?

3 posts in this topic

Will this new legislation lead to another witchhunt like that conducted during Operation Ore, Operation Candyman and others against so called "paedophiles", but this time the target being punters. Many innocent people were investigated by the afformentioned, my son being one them and resulted in his long term partner leaving him and aborting my wife and mine first grandchild, my wife's mother who was so worried by the whole debacle and who had a heart condition, became so ill over it sadly died. My son's only action was to purchase an Adult Check Pass to access ADULT material, and was rediriected to one these so called pedo sites to purchase, they being agents for Adult Pass. Many innocent people were caught up in this and had their lives destroyed and many families endured the death of some members of their family as my wife and I did. See:- http://ore-exposed.obu-investigators.com/Jim_Gamble.html

The orchestrator of this witchhunt was Mr Jim Gamble now of CEOP, his mistruths were the cause of much unhappiness and bereavement.

So will the new legislation of criminalising purchasing sex from a coerced prostitute lead to another witchhunt? Will the Government have a Police Operation, sugested name:- Operation Parlourgame, appoint another bent copper to lie victims into court, set up a dedicated centre such as CEOP this time to catch punters? Sugested name of the centre Trafficked Prostitute Support Centre or TPSC. Welcome to Draconia, a land once called Great Britain.

its likely that police & govt agencies will abuse the powers given to them especially regarding brothel closures as money will be the motivation

it will be different to operation ore as there is much public support for legalisation/decriminalisation,of course as in operation ore there will be lies,smears disinformation & propaganda but hopefully the general public will be able to see through this.

its sad that you are one of the many victims of ore,hopefully the truth is slowly emerging of the incompetence of this operation

Will this new legislation lead to another witchhunt like that conducted during Operation Ore, Operation Candyman and others against so called "paedophiles", but this time the target being punters. Many innocent people were investigated by the afformentioned, my son being one them and resulted in his long term partner leaving him and aborting my wife and mine first grandchild, my wife's mother who was so worried by the whole debacle and who had a heart condition, became so ill over it sadly died. My son's only action was to purchase an Adult Check Pass to access ADULT material, and was rediriected to one these so called pedo sites to purchase, they being agents for Adult Pass. Many innocent people were caught up in this and had their lives destroyed and many families endured the death of some members of their family as my wife and I did. See:- http://ore-exposed.obu-investigators.com/Jim_Gamble.html

The orchestrator of this witchhunt was Mr Jim Gamble now of CEOP, his mistruths were the cause of much unhappiness and bereavement.

So will the new legislation of criminalising purchasing sex from a coerced prostitute lead to another witchhunt? Will the Government have a Police Operation, sugested name:- Operation Parlourgame, appoint another bent copper to lie victims into court, set up a dedicated centre such as CEOP this time to catch punters? Sugested name of the centre Trafficked Prostitute Support Centre or TPSC. Welcome to Draconia, a land once called Great Britain.

(sigh) you don't give up do you - you've already been banned under your previous pseudonym colinp (yes, you're that obvious) when you were making the same tired arguments, and making much the same allegations about Jim Gamble; and now you've started two threads in the same section asking the same question. Get a grip.

I don't want to get into the rights and wrongs of those operations i.e ore and candyman. All I will say is what I've said to you countless times before. This is nothing like those operations. We're talking about men visiting prostitutes which most people are fairly pragmatic about, despite HH and JS's rhetoric. The law now clearly only applies to women who are being genuinely forced and if the police are only able to nail a handful of slave traffickers when they're clearly the real evil doers, they're not going to be banging in the doors of squillions of punters. Give it a rest.