Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donaldson

Taiza?

10 posts in this topic

Would love to see Taiza - clearly one of the most beautiful working girls on the website -

But there haven't been much reviews of her - anyone had much experience?  What is her alevels like?

Think Maylo has set the bar very high!

Would love to see Taiza - clearly one of the most beautiful working girls on the website -

But there haven't been much reviews of her - anyone had much experience?  What is her alevels like?

Don't be put off by the lack of feedback, I think she is fantastic although I can't comment on her A levels.

You'll need to wait a bit though. She's on holiday till 13th of March

You'll need to wait a bit though. She's on holiday till 13th of March

She is worth that wait, believe me ;)

Haven't seen her since her return to the scene. However, on past experience very sweet girl with fantastic boobs. Hard not to enjoy pumping something as lovely to look at, either!

I was wanting to arrange a session with Taiza only to learn she had returned to Thailand for good. Does anyone know whether it is true?

She's still in London, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about playing with her huge boobs if I were you. She's been with a "daddy" for quite some time, and out of circulation. Somebody on this forum mentioned something about her starting her own agency a while back, but I'm not sure if anything has materialized.

Long gone from the biz, but I thought she was still in UK (outside London).