Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thetinman

The.arab Wife Xx

21 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the pleasure ? She seems really good value and is touring in Gatwick from next fri 15 February.

Mix between Lebanese and Brazilian apparently. Also called Leah if that helps

Yes I have!

Very sweet, chatty, willing, young girl with great tits!

She knows how to use them and I just had to spurt across them!

P

Has anyone had the pleasure ? She seems really good value and is touring in Gatwick from next fri 15 February.

Mix between Lebanese and Brazilian apparently. Also called Leah if that helps

Edited by BillGoldberg

Probably the wrong profile name or she altered it. Try;

The-Arab-Wifexx on Adultwork

Just gave her a call and she seems nice enougb.c. Will have to wait til Friday for the full verdict

Yes I have!

Very sweet, chatty, willing, young girl with great tits!

She knows how to use them and I just had to spurt across them!

P

Its good to know shes genuine, shes been advertising from gatwick recently...is that were you met her?

Did she make you brush your teeth when you arrived? odd request...because to be honest its best not to do that right before a punt

its actually not good, as brushing can make your gums bleed, sometimes you cant even see, so if you get involved with RO or anything like that, the risk of STI transmission increases

i know its actually not good, hence what i said lol i thought it was common knowledge ;)

I've been to see her about 4 weeks ago on her last gatwick tour, very beautiful gr8 tits n she doesn't rush..she asked me 2 rinse with mouthwash n rub a bit of toothpaste in wen I asked about it she said it was to maintain fresh breath during french kissing standard procedure in case of smoking cus she doesnt smoke but there was no toothbrushes...hope this helps

I've been to see her about 4 weeks ago on her last gatwick tour, very beautiful gr8 tits n she doesn't rush..she asked me 2 rinse with mouthwash n rub a bit of toothpaste in wen I asked about it she said it was to maintain fresh breath during french kissing standard procedure in case of smoking cus she doesnt smoke but there was no toothbrushes...hope this helps

I saw her in a hotel in Brum. She asks if you kiss - hence I suppose the mouth hygiene! I don't! So it didn't matter!

She gave me OWO, a nice handjob and a sexy tit wank before I creamed her gorgeous tits!

P

Can't find her on aw. What is her profile number

Can't find her on aw. What is her profile number

Posting Profile Numbers from or links to AdultWork is not allowed on this board, so please do not ask others to break the Forum Rules.

Just read her profile and in her FAQ:

Do you ever do bareback?

A. Never have and never will. I am 100 percent cautious, and if I ever did decide to do unprotected sex it would be an extra £2000 minimum for a total of half hour, I value my body highly darlings :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CoolTiger" data-cid="491836" data-time="1361390978"><p>

Just read her profile and in her FAQ:<br />

<br />

Do you ever do bareback?<br />

<strong class='bbc'>A.</strong> Never have and never will. I am 100 percent cautious, and if I ever did decide to do unprotected sex it would be an extra £2000 minimum for a total of half hour, I value my body highly darlings :)</p></blockquote>

Lol well she's not the brightest is she.... The amount of wgs ive seen on a regular basis that eventually offer me bareback would make you cringe!

Actually she is an intelligent girl. She is making a tongue in cheek comment there.

Who in their right mind is gonna pay two grand for half hours bareback!?

P

Is this girl also known as Shanti Kaif on various agency websites....Anna's Angels, Blue Monday etc.,.????

Someone from here must have alerted her, as she has now changed it to £millions for BB, lol.

Edited by CoolTiger

lol from reading her profile it seems like shes a chore of a whore to visit!

Don't read too much into it - just go and experience those tits!

P