10 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any pear-shaped/bottom-heavy chubby or bbw wg's?

By pear shaped I mean smaller from the waist up than the hips down, so most of their weight is on their legs, hips and bum. Basically shaped like a pear lol. Much smaller shoulders and waist in comparison to their large hips and legs.

There's just something about the idea of taking a pear shaped, curvy girl from behind that I love :P  

If you have time,  type in  "Alice Dogruyol dailymail" on google and click on the result that starts with "Alice is beautiful, confident..". Her picture on that (the left one) is a good example of what I'm looking for shape-wise. She's a size 16 top, and 18 bottom.

They would most likely wear a smaller clothes size on top than at the bottom. So they could wear size 12 top and 14 bottom, size 14 top, and 16 bottom, or size 16 top and 18 bottom. I'm not really looking for anything over an 18. Something like a 12 top, 16 bottom would be amazing but probably quite hard to find.

It's often difficult for me to tell what kind of body shape some of the larger wg's have based on their pictures because they tend to have pics of just their face or bust in alot of cases. So I have to assume they're likely apple shaped bbw's (Large stomachs, chests and shoulders).

Their must be a few pear shaped ones out there, I'm hoping some of you have come across some.

Any reccomandations will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks Frosty, good reccomendation. She seems to have the type of shape i'm looking for based on the pic in her gallery of her in what looks like a leotard. Definately added to my list.

I'm still open to more reccomendations though, i'd like to have a few options if possible. Some different prices and ages to choose from, 2 or 3. if anyone knows someone with that type of shape but is in their 20's or maybe early 30's then i'd like to hear about it,

Thanks.

you could try Jenny-Melone from AW, shes close to what you want for sure.

you could try Jenny-Melone from AW, shes close to what you want for sure.

I've got her on my list already. She's definately got the lower body shape i'm looking for but looks a bit big up top. Seems quite big chested and shouldered. But possibly worth a try.

Layla Blaize on aw

She's on my list too, She would be perfect but since I'm black not sure if it could be difficult to see her. She used to state that she wouldn't see black males on her page but that isn't there at the moment.

We'll have to see how things go I guess.

I've got her on my list already. She's definately got the lower body shape i'm looking for but looks a bit big up top. Seems quite big chested and shouldered. But possibly worth a try.

I Saw her the other day in crystal palace, I was pleasently surprised if im honest! The uptop heaviness isn't too much of an issue in person.... cameras can be decieving! plus the service was spot on

She's on my list too, She would be perfect but since I'm black not sure if it could be difficult to see her. She used to state that she wouldn't see black males on her page but that isn't there at the moment.

We'll have to see how things go I guess.

Yeah Layla is tricky, i think she removed her wierd ban... because she was doing duos with a black girl...I'd say give her a try first though as shes an epic bbw in my opinion mate :)

I'd like a bbw with an ass like that to F**K again ;)

Who is she then? where does she work?

otherwise your posts pretty pointless..