Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banshee

Lauren Of Central London

4 posts in this topic

Lauren is rightly famous for her oral and rimmming.  Some years ago she was also praised for her tight pussy.  Is she still providing intercourse? I am very tempted.

I have been trying to see this lady for MONTHS. Atm her phone goes straight to voicemail, god knows how long its been off or how long she intends to keep it that way.

I have actually spoken to her on the phone quite a number of times. She's quite sweet really but jesus christ, she flopped on me SOOO much it was embarrassing.

One time she completely flaked on me after working out day and time, got to kensington and guess what - she's not answering her phone.

I think on one occasion we had worked out another day/time. When I called a couple hours before to confirm, "oh, so sorry darling, somethings come up. Lets do it tomorrow'. That would be fine but this literally happened I think 5 days in a row.

As you can imagine, by that point i had lost interest. It was strange cos the times I had spoken to her, she seemed really up for it - horny even. Mega disappointment.

Anyway, 

Re-read her FRs and forgot how good the experiences read.

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck seeing her RECENTLY?

thanks guys 

PS, i think this thread should be retitled to be more specific. Mature/Busty Lauren of Kensington for e.g.

Edited by jameshalford

Could someone possibly post a link to the said lady?

Thank you

Could someone possibly post a link to the said lady?

Thank you

As far as I am aware she has no links or adverts, there is only discussion of her here on the forum and has quite a few FRs.