Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wingz87

Outcall Vs Incall Price Difference.

15 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I was wondering why some wg's have such a difference in price between their incall and outcall prices. Sometimes £50 more or even up to £80.

I would imagine that alot of wg's that do outcalls take puclic transport or drive themselves which wouldn't really amount to much more than £10-£15 there and back in london.

Is it likely that the girls who charge the extra £50 or more for outcalls use the extra money to pay for the use of a cab or a driver? Or could it be that this extra amount is a charge they seem necessary for covering the use of time they are spending to research and travel to a location?

I'm a little curious to make sense of how it may work in order to know what I may be paying extra money for.

What do you guys think?

Also, what do you all think is the most common method of travel for wg's in London or other cities for outcall appointments? Public transport, driving themselves in their own car, or using a cab/driver?

Thanks.

Also don't forget to add time as a cost -time  spent travelling to and from an outcall could be equal to 30 mins or more of an incall

Also don't forget to add time as a cost -time  spent travelling to and from an outcall could be equal to 30 mins or more of an incall

I would go with this.Say a moderate journey.Travel costs may only be £10-£15 but 30 mins there,3 mins back,not allowing for any problems,thats technically a 2 hr booking but a 1 hr fee

Hey Guys,

I was wondering why some wg's have such a difference in price between their incall and outcall prices. Sometimes £50 more or even up to £80.

I would imagine that alot of wg's that do outcalls take puclic transport or drive themselves which wouldn't really amount to much more than £10-£15 there and back in london.

Is it likely that the girls who charge the extra £50 or more for outcalls use the extra money to pay for the use of a cab or a driver? Or could it be that this extra amount is a charge they seem necessary for covering the use of time they are spending to research and travel to a location?

I'm a little curious to make sense of how it may work in order to know what I may be paying extra money for.

What do you guys think?

Also, what do you all think is the most common method of travel for wg's in London or other cities for outcall appointments? Public transport, driving themselves in their own car, or using a cab/driver?

Thanks.

Some WGs will potentially be losing out on an Incall booking to do the Outcall plus the cost of travelling to and from by whatever mode of transport they use. What i think is a WG charges what she likes and punters either agree to pay it or look elsewhere.

Doesnt affect me as i only do Incalls.

Some girls have personal drivers/security that they have to pay time and costs too x

Yup in simple terms I could get an outcall booking from 7pm-8pm. I might have to leave at 6.30 and not get home til 8.30, so it's two hours of my time plus travel expenses. If I go to Heathrow it costs me about £30 in cab fares so I think I am justified in charging an extra £40 onto my incall rate! And if you do the sums you can see why some women might add up to £80 on top! I can't get public transport there and I don't drive so I have no cheaper option. If I am asked to go into central London I will usually negotiate with the man in terms of travel expenses. Again, this can vary, if I have nothing else on, feel horny, the man sounds great and its a swish hotel I fancy visiting I may be keener. If it's late and I'm not in the mood I won't be shifted unless it's too lucrative an offer to turn down! Of course time of day makes a difference, if time is not pushed, I'm not busy and it's not late at night I may well get the train into town and not add on anything over my standard outcall rate. 

I had a gent last week who wanted to see me in Gatwick, When I told him it would take me an hour each way and the cab would be anywhere between £60-£100 each way so I would need to charge him a lot more he understood, and I said I would understand if he decided against booking me! We had a laugh- he was foreign and was bemused that London Heathrow and London Gatwick were so far apart! and wished each other well! 

As with anything all women (well indie ones) will figure out what rates work for them. 

I used to travel up to 2 hrs each way, then there is the time running checks on someone, petrol, congestion charging stuck in traffic, all the little incidentals. 

Yup in simple terms I could get an outcall booking from 7pm-8pm. I might have to leave at 6.30 and not get home til 8.30, so it's two hours of my time plus travel expenses. If I go to Heathrow it costs me about £30 in cab fares so I think I am justified in charging an extra £40 onto my incall rate! And if you do the sums you can see why some women might add up to £80 on top! I can't get public transport there and I don't drive so I have no cheaper option. If I am asked to go into central London I will usually negotiate with the man in terms of travel expenses. Again, this can vary, if I have nothing else on, feel horny, the man sounds great and its a swish hotel I fancy visiting I may be keener. If it's late and I'm not in the mood I won't be shifted unless it's too lucrative an offer to turn down! Of course time of day makes a difference, if time is not pushed, I'm not busy and it's not late at night I may well get the train into town and not add on anything over my standard outcall rate. 

I had a gent last week who wanted to see me in Gatwick, When I told him it would take me an hour each way and the cab would be anywhere between £60-£100 each way so I would need to charge him a lot more he understood, and I said I would understand if he decided against booking me! We had a laugh- he was foreign and was bemused that London Heathrow and London Gatwick were so far apart! and wished each other well! 

As with anything all women (well indie ones) will figure out what rates work for them. 

Thats fine lyd. but how do you explain those who charge less for out than in?

The probably use a hotel or rent an apartment for the day to do incalls.

why dont you meet them half way and split the difference ?

They have to pay somewhere to do it in or they are less keen on incalls at home, but will do for more money? 

I have to agree with Smiths that it's entirely up to the lady what she charges and you either pay it or look elsewhere. Common sense says that the lady doesn't want to do the outcall and end up making substantially less than she would have done on an incall.

However there are many other factors that can come in to it as Lydia explained.

Edited by gibbs

why dont you meet them half way and split the difference ?

What!! At a bus stop?? :huh:

I hated outcalls, never felt safe doing them so would employ a driver if I could rather than drive myself and that costs.  If I knew a client well though they would sometimes meet me halfway or off a train, plane or even pick me up, you have to apply common sense when it comes to outcall costs.

A 30 minute drive to an outcall is short in my neck of the woods, some of the places I get asked to visit are more often than not 45mins-2 hours drive away, even if they aren't far in miles and so I price accordingly. If however an outcall is pretty close(10 minute drive or I can walk it) I'll often drop the difference in the fee, or only ask for my taxi fare. I do need things to check out at the other end, and for this and a number of reasons such as not giving enough notice(2 hour outcall, 1 hour drive each way requires 4 hours available plus getting ready time because I'm not sat at the wheel of my car just waiting) I don't actually do many outcalls.