clarion

Gfe

9 posts in this topic

Any reccomendations for a great snog your face off GFE in London?

Prefer 20-25 but flexible on this.

Any reccomendations for a great snog your face off GFE in London?

Prefer 20-25 but flexible on this.

Try Blonde English Chloe on the other site......best kisser I have EVER known and will snog you for as long as you want!

Was supposed to see Chloe yesterday but she had to cancel - really hope to reschedule soon...... She is not always in London tho.

Ah she has been on my list for a long while. Right up my street thanks!

Any more for any more?!

Try Blonde English Chloe on the other site......best kisser I have EVER known and will snog you for as long as you want!

I saw Chloe multiple times last summer and agree that she gives a fantastic experience (I left good feedback on her AW profile using my ynothgnis username if you want to check).

She doesn't see black men (that's what she told me, and I'm Indian, plus a black friend of mine tried to visit her when she was Amy at westend playmates but wasn't able to and the receptionist told him that Amy/Chloe doesn't see black men , it's mentioned in another thread) so I never her visited again as that's not the sort of woman I want to spend my money with. Up to other people what they choose to do with their own money.

It anoys me that she doesn't mention it on her profile because it's a waste of people's time.

Edited by ynothgnis

I saw Chloe multiple times last summer and agree that she gives a fantastic experience (I left good feedback on her AW profile using my ynothgnis username if you want to check).

She doesn't see black men (that's what she told me, and I'm Indian, plus a black friend of mine tried to visit her when she was Amy at westend playmates but wasn't able to and the receptionist told him that Amy/Chloe doesn't see black men , it's mentioned in another thread) so I never her visited again as that's not the sort of woman I want to spend my money with. Up to other people what they choose to do with their own money.

It anoys me that she doesn't mention it on her profile because it's a waste of people's time.

Edited by ynothgnis

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ynothgnis" data-cid="487915" data-time="1360346918"><p>

I would like to retract the above because I have just been informed via email that Chloe has just now updated her FAQ to say that she <span class='bbc_underline'><strong class='bbc'>will</strong></span> see men of different ethnicities. It's nice that people can change, this is something I can respect and I wish her all the best. If you look at my feedback on her profile you will see that she does provide an excellent experience and I stand by that.</p></blockquote>

It's a fickle world all round

I would like to retract the above because I have just been informed via email that Chloe has just now updated her FAQ to say that she will see men of different ethnicities. It's nice that people can change, this is something I can respect and I wish her all the best. If you look at my feedback on her profile you will see that she does provide an excellent experience and I stand by that.

The power of Punternet opinion!  

I wonder if she read this thread of if someone informed her as the timing is very suspicious? Anyway, fair play to her, looks like she's no longer cares about the colour of someone's skin when it comes to punting.   

I wonder why the profile name change & blurred out face pics? Used to be Essex Chloe with face pics on the profile.

Been on my to do list for quite some time, REALLY must get around to it soon.