Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fututor

The Joy Of Punting

8 posts in this topic

I have been thinking that in the last couple of weeks I've:

1) caught up with an old regular (now retired) and now great friend during a brief road trip outside the UK

2) been able to offer support (verbal not financial, before you ask...) to an ex I met through this hobby who's having a rough time

3) met a real cracker from a recommendation here who I'm definitely going to make a habit of seeing

4) saw that a previous agency regular had returned and had some emails to/from her that mean that I'll be having some good times next week with a real stunner

All thanks to punternet.

AND the sun's out and the days are getting longer.

So, in these times of blackmail threads and complaints about AW I just wanted to say that it's not all bad, is it?

Have fun this weekend all :)

Take a gold star for some positive news. Good luck and a good weekend to you, sir.

I don't mean the above to sound smug, btw, just pointing out that it's not *all* bad....

Yes AW can be hit and miss...........I have met some wonderful ladies there, and yes I have also met some not so wonderful

Like all things nothing is going to be perfect but I would hate to see a world without AW

Punternet is more intermite in so far we are able to converse with each other and ask questions and gauge things from there

So what other sites are available Captain 69...I don't think so, The Adult Cafe...no way

Punternet and AW are favourites always will be long may they live and to all the nice lady's who feature on them

Onwards and upwards,that's the spirit mate!

The following song is dedicated to the punter known as Fututor >

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective

Yeah Kiki  is threatening to bring forward our weekly so that she has enough for Chinese New Year. Which will probably all get gambled away in Chinatown.

The things we suffer......................

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ace ventura punt detective" data-cid="487811" data-time="1360331535"><p><br />

Onwards and upwards,that's the spirit mate!<br /><br />

<br /><br />

The following song is dedicated to the punter known as Fututor ><br /><br />

<br /><br />

<br />

And there's a Pnet rite of passage right there: I've finally had an Ace dedication. Life simply doesn't get much better ;-)

Edited by fututor

I have been thinking that in the last couple of weeks I've:

1) caught up with an old regular (now retired) and now great friend during a brief road trip outside the UK

2) been able to offer support (verbal not financial, before you ask...) to an ex I met through this hobby who's having a rough time

3) met a real cracker from a recommendation here who I'm definitely going to make a habit of seeing

4) saw that a previous agency regular had returned and had some emails to/from her that mean that I'll be having some good times next week with a real stunner

All thanks to punternet.

AND the sun's out and the days are getting longer.

So, in these times of blackmail threads and complaints about AW I just wanted to say that it's not all bad, is it?

Have fun this weekend all :)