Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jay07

Ladies Near Belgrave Rd

4 posts in this topic

I'm attending a meeting at short notice in westminister on Monday and will be staying over night at a hotel on Belgrave Rd. Last time I was in London i attended a LMP and had a great time, however this time its not a option as i won't be free gone 10pm.

I'm hoping somone will be able to provide recomendations for ladies close to Belgrave Rd, looking to pay no more than £150 for an hour and not bothered by GFE or PSE as long as its a good meet. Also no preferance on looks, however i do like the look of the girls on HOD and Maylo.

Must be walking distance from Belgrave RD.

Alisa6996, UserID=979917 on AW is well rated. I have not seen her, but you could ask for comments on her on this board.

Thanks for the suggestion, she does look good.

Still searching the forums for more. Its not easy as I keep having to search google maps to see if the names suggested are in walking distance of my hotel.

Thanks for the suggestion, she does look good.

Still searching the forums for more. Its not easy as I keep having to search google maps to see if the names suggested are in walking distance of my hotel.

If you're willing to stretch your budget to £250, Alexis from Maxes is fantasic.  Amazing oral, curvy body and the most sexy posh voice you've ever heard.