Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigdipper

Question For Girls Working In Massage Parlours

4 posts in this topic

I often frequent massage parlours as it`s a convenient way of finding new girls and new experiences.When I`m asked if I want a massage,which more often than not are just ways of breaking the ice,I like to ask the girl if she would like a massage instead.I`m surprised at how often they say "Yes Please" and,apart from my being able to decide how long ,the feel of a girls body through a film of "oil" is out of this world.My question is...do you really enjoy being massaged or is it just"The punter is paying, do as he asks"? Incidentally , without exception they have all said how much they enjoy it

I enjoy it, but I never expected it.

I have given ladies a massage in the past (apparently I have warm soft hands) but my visits are always for at least an hour so the time spent on the massage is immaterial.

As I understand it the normal time in a parlour is 30 minutes. I would not anticipate massaging the lady during such a session unless it was just to occupy time at the end. But it would be my decision because it was my time and my money.

Edited by gibbs

I don't work in a parlour, but I do occasionally get offered a massage, so I think I can comment - I'm sure the location of the massage isn't the important part ;)

Yes, I do enjoy it, it's a nice treat and if the gentleman enjoys it then all the better! The only danger is, I might not let him stop...

But, gentlemen, please don't put pressure directly on the spine or joints! An amateur masseuse is unlikely to do any harm gently massaging muscles, but the spine and joints should be avoided.