Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nobody22

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

16 posts in this topic

Just an idle question for the WGs who work from home: do any of you ever find that your postman works out what you do and gets nosy?

Eh?

Why would the postman be suspicious?  Not sure why you are querying that one.

The postman? Well, I did once have to accept a parcel in my dressing gown, but he probably just thought 'Lazy Cow!' not 'Hooker!'

It would be the neighbours more like to spot stuff  Act than a postie posting a letter one or three a few times a week.

I hardly get post nowadays, all my bills seem to be on line.

Lucy  :)

The postman? Well, I did once have to accept a parcel in my dressing gown, but he probably just thought 'Lazy Cow!' not 'Hooker!'

Maybe the OP is a postman and is wondering if the whole dressing gown thing is just an invite. :P

Eh?

Why would the postman be suspicious?

Now he rang not knocked......

I remember going to see that at the cinema with my then girlfriend when it came out. We went home after the film and fucked like bunnies all over the house.

Pretty much as Lucy mentioned its more the neighbours you have to be a little wary of with people buzzing up/knocking on the door etc (then again based in apartments there is that much foot fall I don't think many ever notice).

As for the postman I think I've only ever seen mine once.

Cx

The best I ever experienced was walking out and trying to be nonchelant. An old lady opened her door came down the path and asked "Are you reading the gas meters?"

There is no answer to that

I remember going to see that at the cinema with my then girlfriend when it came out. We went home after the film and fucked like bunnies all over the house.

The best I ever experienced was walking out and trying to be nonchelant. An old lady opened her door came down the path and asked "Are you reading the gas meters?"

There is no answer to that

Most of the posties i know are more interested in finishing as quickly as possible and getting in the pub to pay attention to whats going on around them

Depends which dressing gown, I have three.

A little slinky one I put on after appointments as the gentleman is getting dressed,

a cotton floral one for when the slinky one is in the wash, and a fabulous red fluffy one for use at the end of the working day ;)

" A little slinky one I put on after appointments as the gentleman is getting dressed " !!!!!! So after the action is all over, the guy is so knackered that he can hardly walk, and barely has the energy to get dressed YOU put on a slinky dressing gown and present him with further unattainable temptation.

Sadistic Stephanie's Secrets. The way you treat us men is ..................very enjoyable. :D

" A little slinky one I put on after appointments as the gentleman is getting dressed " !!!!!! So after the action is all over, the guy is so knackered that he can hardly walk, and barely has the energy to get dressed YOU put on a slinky dressing gown and present him with further unattainable temptation. Sadistic Stephanie's Secrets. The way you treat us men is ..................very enjoyable. :D