Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

Wgs Wearing Perfume - A Big No-No?

22 posts in this topic

Hi - I actually posted about this in another topic but it kind of got lost in the discussion... and I think it's actually rather an important point, so I'm giving it a topic of its own...

How many of you ladies wear perfume when meeting clients?

I definitely prefer a lady NOT to wear perfume - for the obvious reason that coming home with the lingering scent of someone else's Chanel on me is not a good idea.

(And yes, obvs one can have a shower before leaving, but a good scent will linger nonetheless...)

Surely the better and more professional WGs would not wear perfume unless specifically requested?

I have to totally agree with this, particularly as women in general- including your wife have a much better sense of smell than us men do.

Personally, I love the smell of a good perfume....and anything with a coconut(ty) fragence just sends me wild....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Surely the better and more professional WGs would not wear perfume unless specifically requested?

I have to totally agree with this, particularly as women in general- including your wife have a much better sense of smell than us men do.

Well I have been working now for almost 2 years and I have always worn perfume and indeed makeup which can also leave a scent. I have never been asked not to wear perfume before a booking. If its that important to you try asking the lady not to use it..or have a good shower afterwards!

If you've got a hound then there's no amount of showering that will fool his nose.  He knows you've been somewhere ...

Absolute no no. any kind of decent quality stuff will stick to your skin for days. An instant detection.

All of such things must be washable.

Anyway, a wg who simply smells of fresh, clean skin is better than any perfume.

I like it when a girl wears some, not a problem for me ^_^  So long as it's not too much and overpowering!!

Hi - I actually posted about this in another topic but it kind of got lost in the discussion... and I think it's actually rather an important point, so I'm giving it a topic of its own...

I definitely prefer a lady NOT to wear perfume - for the obvious reason that coming home with the lingering scent of someone else's Chanel on me is not a good idea.

(And yes, obvs one can have a shower before leaving, but a good scent will linger nonetheless...)

Totally agree justforfun.  A heavy perfume can linger for days like some of the other guys have said.  Even walking into the room where someone is highly scented can be offputting. 

For myself, I prefer to smell clean and know that I am leaving no evidence of myself on a guy even after he has had a shower at the end of our time.  Water and light deoderant is my motto.  If it is for a full evening booking and I know the guy is single then I would ask him and take his lead. 

I prefer a lady who smells nice however this effect is achieved. But it does need to be subtle and not overpowering. It needs to be if a strebgth that, if necessary, it can be got rid of with a good shower. There is nothing to stop the client from taking his own soap, shampoo and deodorant to use afterwards.

Common sense would seem to dictate that you tell the lady beforehand if you will definitely need to get rid of the evidence or whether you won't need a shower. I'm now getting into the habit of giving this information to the lady by e-mail at the same time as I inform her of my other requirements.

Edited by gibbs

Having nothing to worry about, good quality perfume is a big turn on for me, at least on extended meets.

Im single so i have no worries, i like it if they wear quality perfume.

It has it advantages; friends are like who have you been shagging, and you just cant tell them you paid for it so they end up envious that you've just got laid.

A Lady I see regularly knows I love her particular perfume, so I always hope, and usually ask that she wears it, both for sex only meetings and also for dinner dates. Curiously it doesn't seem to linger on me. Does that make it cheap? or expensive? Fortunately Ms wudsy wears it occasionally - what a conflict of emotions that provides - so that fragrance is in the house anyway.

I was always careful not to go OTT with the perfume, but I stopped wearing it altogether after a gentleman told me he'd had to do some very quick thinking to explain away the scent :unsure:

It is risky but it does feel like a small but important detail is missing if there is no scent of perfume. Worth the risk imo!

When I get ready for a man, I bathe using unscented soap or a very plain body wash.

I cream my body with unscented cream.

i do not squirt perfume on me.

This is with a new client.

However if I know a mans circumstances (single etc) I will wear perfume.

I love to put perfume on but I do realise that it is best not to most of the time.

Last week I met a new person, by mail he asked me not to wear any.

I do meet some guys who make a point of asking me to wear it though.

Lucy  :)

The perfect answer IMO.

Always wear a little perfume because it makes me feel nice but...  just a little.  I always wear a little make-up too but not much.  If I am asked - I wear nothing and that goes for the clothes also x

No glitter, no scented body lotion, no perfume. But I always have freshly washed hair for a meet and use a hair oil that smells nice. If a client asks for perfume / I know he's single, I wear a little - which is all anyone should wear, nothing tackier than people being able to smell you from a few feet. There's a woman in my building whose scent lingers in the lift for quite some time after she's been in it. Horrid...

There's a woman in my building whose scent lingers in the lift for quite some time after she's been in it. Horrid...

No glitter

I creamed my body up the other day with a cream that was a pressie given to me by a friend.

It rubbed in nicely.

I then started seeing sparkles all over me.

A quick shower was needed again to get it all off before my chap arrived.

I have an eye shadow that does the same, so cant wear that either except in private time.

Lucy  :)