Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jibbs

Who Is Your Favourite Celebrity? :-/

64 posts in this topic

I've searched through the other site for suitable women to see one day and I often i check the interview tab. Everything looks promising until i read that Kim Kardashian is their favourite celebrity... that's a real erection killer....

I don't really know much about Kim but she does seem that breed of celebrity that is completely vacuous, and i don't find her attractive. If the girl aspires to be her then we probably arent going to click. 

I want to see a certain lady that is absoltuely gorgeous but i can't name them because im new - but this answer on her interview makes me think twice :-)

If you wouldn't book somebody because of something this daft, I think you're maybe being a bit over-zealous. The question isn't 'which celebrity do you want to be like?' anyway so you're rewriting it to suit what you think it might mean even though it probably doesn't - the poor lass doesn't stand a chance then, does she? It's Adultwork after all, and I doubt many have got Schopenhauer down somehow. What on earth were you expecting?

I had Patrick Bateman on mine for a bit, before I realised you don't actually have to answer the whole thing and if you just skip them the question doesn't show. :P

She's probably killing herself over missing out on your booking ^_^

I had Patrick Bateman on mine for a bit, before I realised you don't actually have to answer the whole thing and if you just skip them the question doesn't show. :P
It's a pity that a few more ladies don't appear to realise that you don't have to answer every question. There is an awful lot of drivel written on some AW profiles.

However there is the other side if the coin. If the lady has only answered half a dozen questions it can make you think "why?" Also if a lady puts "TOWIE" as her favourite tv programme she would have to have a lot of positives to make me want go further.

ps. I don't know who Patrick Bateman is !!

Edited by gibbs

Does Schopenhauer count as a celebrity?  :D

I wouldn't book anyone who admitted to having a 'favourite celebrity', but fortunately I'm on the other side of the fence. 

She's probably killing herself over missing out on your booking ^_^

Damn right she is!  :P  She will over joyed when i see her!

But yeah Amy, im being alittle judgmental. But if you like the celebrity then im sure there is alittle bit of wanting to emulate them.... the same way you might not see someone if they write in text speech and say "init" at the end of every sentence.  :cool:

HOWEVER, in all honesty i will see her at some point - unless i get completely hooked on someone else. I've decided to have a punting spree, funds permitting, to get reacquainted with the opposite sex. She just didnt make 1st choice... I've bookmarked her for a long time. 

...  and the thread is not a big deal... just messing  ;)

I want to see a certain lady that is absoltuely gorgeous but i can't name them because im new - but this answer on her interview makes me think twice :-)

Well think about it a third time and then go book her!

I once said my fave celebrity was John Sergeant on that list of things on AW, as at the time he was.

I had a few blokes comment on that to me  :D

I think I do not say anything in answer to that question now.

It's a pity that a few more ladies don't appear to realise that you don't have to answer every question. There is an awful lot of drivel written on some AW profiles.

However there is the other side if the coin. If the lady has only answered half a dozen questions it can make you think "why?" Also if a lady puts "TOWIE" as her favourite tv programme she would have to have a lot of positives to make me want go further.

ps. I don't know who Patrick Bateman is !!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Patrick+Bateman

I don't have a favourite celebrity ...nor do I have an interview on my AW profile.  

Does anyone read them.. other than the OP..... or care what our favourite colour is? Or perfume etc...... 

:unsure: 

And the lower case w in the title error is bugging me.  :mad:  It seems im not able to edit my posts or titles - because im new?

If you wouldn't book somebody because of something this daft, I think you're maybe being a bit over-zealous. The question isn't 'which celebrity do you want to be like?' anyway so you're rewriting it to suit what you think it might mean even though it probably doesn't - the poor lass doesn't stand a chance then, does she? It's Adultwork after all, and I doubt many have got Schopenhauer down somehow. What on earth were you expecting?

I've always rather liked the Pre-Socratics. They didn't serve up anything too involved but just used to say the world was made of cheese or water or air and sit under an olive tree. Agreeable.

I don't have a favourite celebrity ...nor do I have an interview on my AW profile.  

Does anyone read them.. other than the OP..... or care what our favourite colour is? Or perfume etc...... 

Colour and perfume are irrelevant, as are a few others like fav holiday etc, but i do read the interview. It does add to the overall opinion, even if just in the way its written - for me atleast. And we alll have our own unique filters on how we read these things.

I read the interviews Lynn. Once I become interested in visiting a particular lady I read everything about her on her profile. It helps me to know as much about the lady as possible. I've also found that when we meet the lady appreciates that I've taken the time to read what she has taken the trouble to write.

Add an interview to your AW profile Lynn. It will add to your profile not detract. Your profile is pretty good anyway (no massage for me I'm afraid) but please do an interview. It's not just whether you answer the question or not it's also the answer you give. I think your answers would be QI. :D

And the lower case w in the title error is bugging me.  :mad:  It seems im not able to edit my posts or titles - because im new?

Fixed that for you.. I am not sure full members can edit their titles either - it may just be a moderation tool.

If you do get around to booking her....you absolutely have to come back here and tell us if she was any good, and if she exceeded or fell short of the expectations  :)

Fixed that for you.. I am not sure full members can edit their titles either - it may just be a moderation tool.

Tak  :)

I thought I would have a quick shufti over on AW and see if anyone had actually chosen Shopenhauer.

With the search facility you can type in a name to the celebrity box.

No Shopenhauer. No Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Descartes or Wittgenstein.

Not sure what to think about that.

:)

I read the interviews Lynn. Once I become interested in visiting a particular lady I read everything about her on her profile. It helps me to know as much about the lady as possible. I've also found that when we meet the lady appreciates that I've taken the time to read what she has taken the trouble to write. Add an interview to your AW profile Lynn. It will add to your profile not detract. Your profile is pretty good anyway (no massage for me I'm afraid) but please do an interview. It's not just whether you answer the question or not it's also the answer you give. I think your answers would be QI. :D

I would be so very tempted to write silly things though. I can't take those question and answer interviews seriously.

"rubs chin and thinks about it"

But if you like the celebrity then im sure there is alittle bit of wanting to emulate them

Definitely flawed logic! One of my favourite celebrities is Stephen Fry - that most certainly does not make me want to be a middle aged, bi-polar, homosexual man.  If I ever wake up wanting to emulate Kim Kardashian (Katie Price, or any of those plasticy-type women) I'd like someone to shoot me... please!?

I thought I would have a quick shufti over on AW and see if anyone had actually chosen Shopenhauer.

With the search facility you can type in a name to the celebrity box.

No Shopenhauer. No Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Descartes or Wittgenstein.

Not sure what to think about that.

:)

Ahem. Maybe if you spelt it correctly? Although I think the bloke you mention once played left back for Queen of the South :D.

Ahem. Maybe if you spelt it correctly? Although I think the bloke you mention once played left back for Queen of the South :D.
Edited by zipless

I would be so very tempted to write silly things though. I can't take those question and answer interviews seriously.

"rubs chin and thinks about it"

Definitely flawed logic! One of my favourite celebrities is Stephen Fry - that most certainly does not make me want to be a middle aged, bi-polar, homosexual man.  If I ever wake up wanting to emulate Kim Kardashian (Katie Price, or any of those plasticy-type women) I'd like someone to shoot me... please!?

Difference between silly and stupid. I'm always more likely to go for a lady with a sense of humour.