Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bannana4Melons

Spitting On A Cock While Giving Bj - Is It A High Risk Activity?

15 posts in this topic

I like sloppy wet BJ especially when the WG can spit on my cock and suck it hard and again spit and make it wet all over with her saliva.

Is this a high risk activity if done OWO?

um you are putting it in her mouth which funnily enough has saliva in it....so you are asking if saliva kept in her mouth and put on your cock this way is less risky than the saliva coming out of her mouth and then on to your cock???

Just have a little think...saliva in the mouth..saliva out of the mouth....its the same thing....

Edited by Bibi

Unless the girl has completed whoring level 6 with a distinction then she may not be fully qualified to partake in this service. The combination of spitting, sucking and breathing is an art form and amateurs may drown in the process. In terms of your health and safety, an unqualified practitioner might bruise your manhood but in terms of 'high risk' I think you're fairly safe.

I like sloppy wet BJ especially when the WG can spit on my cock and suck it hard and again spit and make it wet all over with her saliva.

Is this a high risk activity if done OWO?

Isn't the wg going to become dehydrated at some point?

i'd be a bit worried  she might turn to dust.

I've always worried in case it gets stuck somewhere down her throat and we have to make an emergency trip to the hospital joined together at my hip. :blink:

It's not so much the embarrassment of having my trousers down my ankles as we manouvre through the streets to the local A&E, but more that I know I should have been paying better attention to the 3 legged race when still at school. :ph34r:

Now, do we have any other silly questions?

Edited by Thurson

I do not like it at all when a girl spits on my cock, probably no more than she would like it if I spit on/in her pussy, am I alone here?

I'm with you Ray. I don't like spitting at all. I like my cock worshipped not gobbed on. :)  

I've had girls spit on my cock while giving a blow job, strangely found it quite a turn on.

I'm not keen on it. Also, why do it when giving a BJ?

I don't like spitting on the ground or on my cock.

I'm not keen on it. Also, why do it when giving a BJ?

If someone took a big gobby spit at my flower, I'd get off the bed immediately! What a turn off! People spit at things in disgust, so god knows why in the sex industry it's seen as something sexy. I saw a clip of a girl letting a big thick gobby grey blob drool out of the side of her mouth then she sucked it up again. This was obviously meant to get the phone ringing. Imagine a man in between your legs ladies, with a big gluey glob drooling out of his mouth, and just before it got you, he sucked it up again and winked at you like, ' Hey, did you like that trick just there? See what I can do? Sexy, eh?'

A sloppy wet bj is a bit different, you don't have to look like an extra from 'Thriller' drooling though!?

Imagine a man in between your legs ladies, with a big gluey glob drooling out of his mouth, and just before it got you, he sucked it up again

thanks, it took years to bury that memory  :ph34r:

They could hardly spit on it while you were having sex could they?

Only just noticed this comment. That's easily done - whip it out, a quick spit, pop it back in. Simples.