clarion

Rimming (Giving)

49 posts in this topic

Who here likes to give a girl a rimming?

On paper its not that appealing, but i have to say its sometimes soo tempting to try if you have a nice clean arse in front of you! Especially as part of RO.

Last time i saw my regular she was definetly hinting for me to go ahead and i wanted to give her a good tonguing too but whimped out at the last minute!

Go for it especially if she is up for it, if she is not up for it it might put her off, having your arse licked is great if you are turned on but not if you are feeling grossed out by having it done.

Love it. I have a regular who is really turned on my this and inevitably climaxes after a few minutes of being rimmed.

Who here likes to give a girl a rimming?

On paper its not that appealing, but i have to say its sometimes soo tempting to try if you have a nice clean arse in front of you! Especially as part of RO.

Last time i saw my regular she was definetly hinting for me to go ahead and i wanted to give her a good tonguing too but whimped out at the last minute!

Why not ?

If she is clean and if she invites, why not ? I have done it. But the novelty wears off very quickly. So, I find it boring now.  

At the right time it can be a tipping point to orgasm.

yes i love doing it but not keen on receiving myself it does nothing for me..

Not keen on it at all.

I am always worried my tongue will touch a chunky nugget of shit.

Not keen on it at all.

I am always worried my tongue will touch a chunky nugget of shit.

You're seeing the wrong type of lady. Prior to visiting a lady I give everything head to toe a thorough cleansing and assume that the lady has done the same which is why I read the profile/website carefully and only visit independent ladies.

As someone not so long ago who would never have gone near the activity - well close by only if you get my drift -   I now can't resist if it looks as described above ie very clean. The reaction it provokes at the right time is just amazing. Yep I like it - lots.

I love doing it and receiving. Nothing better if both parties love it

I can either finger or fuck her there but i just cant bring myself to sticking my tongue in/on her there. Drinking her urine is as nasty as i can go, if she eats/drinks healthily.

thankfully we're all so different - i really dont want to drink piss, but I'll lick butthole all day! 

I have a regular who is game receiving and giving this and also does it with full enjoyment

Once when she was rimming me and stroking my balls I said now my turn and her reply was I havn't finished yet , when it was my turn on her she just parted her cheeks and said go on!!

love receiving it but not giving it as sorry guys some of you are not adept with the soap and water in that area

Always been tempted to try this but never have and haven't thought about it for a while, but this threads making me think if giving it ago

I'm a big fan of rimming, and have rimmed probably over 90% of the ladies I have seen over the last 10 years.  In my experience, it's rare for a WG to say no to this.  The WGs I see are usually immaculately clean down there, so no worries on that score.

I love being rimmed as well, but it's harder (though not impossible) to find WGs willing to do this.

yes i love doing it but not keen on receiving myself it does nothing for me..

Had a two girl once and it was amazing, never experienced that much stimulation before, the rimming and oral on me made me so hard I could not cum but the sensation just built and built until I thought something would explode. Wonderful.

love receiving it but not giving it as sorry guys some of you are not adept with the soap and water in that area

You could always ask them to jump in the shower and give their bits, front and back, a clean. Not a full shower. It'll only take a couple of minutes and you could chat with them whilst they are washing. It will give you the opportunity to see how they clean themselves. If you aren't satisfied then no rimming. You don't have to tell them why. Just say you don't do it.

On the other hand if you just don't want to do it full stop then ignore the above.

If the girl is spotlessly clean (and in my experience they usually are) then I'll give it a go, but I can't say giving does a lot for me. I'd prefer to get my tongue in her pussy, especially as a 69.

Love doing it. Very rare in my experience for the lady to be not clean enough and you'll spot it straightaway. Can't explain why it's such a turn on for me. Maybe the taboo or maybe knowing that it's so lovely to receive. Also rare for a lady to say no so I hope that means they've enjoyed rather than endured.

I like to be sure of the ladies likes before doing it. Its often foreplay for anal and if thats not something the lady does she may be slightly uncomfortable that its the prelude to being asked for something she will refuse. So even when its on the likes list I may not do it. If I know we're going on to anal, I think its essential foreplay though.

I like to be sure of the ladies likes before doing it. Its often foreplay for anal and if thats not something the lady does she may be slightly uncomfortable that its the prelude to being asked for something she will refuse. So even when its on the likes list I may not do it. If I know we're going on to anal, I think its essential foreplay though.

I think a lot of girls enjoy rimming and the odd finger in their bum, doesn't mean they have any intention of letting you fuck them there. So it is not very fair on those girls if you say if it isn't a forerunner to an anal pounding I ain't doing it.

Each to their own, a total no-no for me. It just doesn't appeal however well she is washed and the health risk are bigger for the rimmer than the rimmee.

Sorry to put a bit of a damper on the thread but the OP did ask...

I have rimmed some WGs. One WG didn't want to be rimmed by me. The WGs that I rimmed, got very wet. Although it isn't very wise (because of hygiene), I also anally fucked one of the WGs with my tongue. Didn't know that it was easy; I may have penetrated her for some centimeters. I don't think, I will do that again. Rimming yes, fucking her ass with my tongue, no.