Kurtfifties

Is seeing the WGs face important?

67 posts in this topic

I've had one or two less than pleasant surprises when meeting WGs for the first time without first seeing their face. How important is it for other punters, and does anyone insist on getting a recent mugshot before arranging a meet? I am always a bit apprehensive on this account.:mad:

I understand why girls wont want their face in the pics but I do like a pretty face.

Wouldnt ask for a mugshot. Thats a bit rude.

If they dont show their face then I am a little apprehensive about whether to book her as I end up with someone different in my mind. Sometimes gone for a shorter booking just to see for myself thou. And then booked a longer booking

I don't expect a face picture, I can see why they don't do it. So far I've had no unpleasant surprises fortunately.

I've had one or two less than pleasant surprises when meeting WGs for the first time without first seeing their face. How important is it for other punters, and does anyone insist on getting a recent mugshot before arranging a meet? I am always a bit apprehensive on this account.:mad:

This has been discussed many times, I am not interested in the reason girls refuse to show their face ------ if I have a short list of girls to visit then I will give priority to those with a clear face photo, I am not into "blind dates".

As long as there's a face on the WG when I show up, I'm happy.

Presumably with a mouth in it En?:mad:

Edited by Kurtfifties
typo

Pretty or ugly face is irrelevant as long as u keep your eyes closed during BJ, and ensure penetration is done in doggy ;-)

Pretty or ugly face is irrelevant as long as u keep your eyes closed during BJ, and ensure penetration is done in doggy ;-)

Well, it works for the girls! :mad: :mad:

Most definately, there has to be a physical attraction for me.

The face is absolutely critical for me ive seen pics of girls in the past with the face blurred only showing the body and thought " she looks pretty hot " later on finding there pics on other sites without the blur seeing that they look fucking ugly . I honestly dont get how some guys on here see girls when there site has the face blurred .

Well, I found a girl on the other site (you know) who seems to push all the buttons for me but has her face blanked out on her profile pics. Based on what most of you fellas say, I have decided not to see her unless she sends me a pic from her profile with the face not blanked. I'll let you know how she reacts. :mad:

Those working in small towns could be putting both the punter and WG's discretion at risk. I know for myself a lot of guys value discretion, it's simply guys from larger more urban areas who demand face pics. Sometimes I have sent one, other times I haven't. Depends on the guy and I can honestly say that the few I have sent a face pic to have always gone on to book me for a long, often overnight meeting.

So I can't be going wrong!

Well, I found a girl on the other site (you know) who seems to push all the buttons for me but has her face blanked out on her profile pics. Based on what most of you fellas say, I have decided not to see her unless she sends me a pic from her profile with the face not blanked. I'll let you know how she reacts. :mad:

For Gods sake Kurt see it from her point of view - why on earth should she trust you to send you a picture! Maybe you should send her your debit card and number as a show of good faith on your behalf and she may consider sending you a picture. Otherwise respect her wishes.

The face is absolutely critical for me ive seen pics of girls in the past with the face blurred only showing the body and thought " she looks pretty hot " later on finding there pics on other sites without the blur seeing that they look fucking ugly . I honestly dont get how some guys on here see girls when there site has the face blurred .

What did you do before the internet? It's not called the oldest profession for nothing, and only 10 years ago, no one got to see a girls face before they walked through the door. That didn't stop us then, so why should it now?

For Gods sake Kurt see it from her point of view - why on earth should she trust you to send you a picture! Maybe you should send her your debit card and number as a show of good faith on your behalf and she may consider sending you a picture. Otherwise respect her wishes.

john ------- that is a pretty stupid analogy. :mad::(

Aside from that photos aren't always a true picture of what a face is like in the flesh.

I've seen photos of people who, in the flesh, are extremely attractive merely through their expression, the fact that their personality shines through.

But in the photo they're nowt special.

Likewise someone can look absolutely stunning in a photo but fail to do anything for me in the flesh.

Once a girl has a few FRs under her belt they generally give a good guide anyway.

In ait just but me likes it

Up your viva John

Lou4fun:D

I've booked WGs with body-only photos, three or four times in last couple of years, and every time I've been very pleasantly surprised. One is an angel, feminine perfection, my all time favourite. Maybe I've just been lucky? But I think it's more than that, if the girl has a high degree of self-respect or lots of friends in the UK so she wants to hide her face in her online photos, seems to me that's up to her, doesn't show a bad attitude to the client, quite the opposite (and all in all a much better solution than using fake photos).

It is indeed Jimmy - but only because the original post is so innane. If the guy can't worko out why girls will not post facial picture i suggest he is a little too dim to be let out on his own.

It is indeed Jimmy - but only because the original post is so innane. If the guy can't worko out why girls will not post facial picture i suggest he is a little too dim to be let out on his own.

john, you just don't get it do you. ??????????

I get a short list of possibles.

7 have no photos

3 have clear face pics

I choose the best of the three.

What part of that do you not understand. ????????????????

7 have no photos

3 have clear face pics

I fully understand - and i full well know my opinion of technique which works for you. I hope the ladies you see are happy to sacrifice there safety for your vanity Jimmy.

Sleep well.

In my area it's not safety but discretion that is important. Guys want to visit me and even take me out in the confidence that I'm not easily identifiable as an WG.

As I say I have however on occasion sent a face photo only to be then booked for a long date.

Shocking!

7 have no photos

3 have clear face pics

And then say sod it and go for Alex from the bunny lounge where she covers and blurs her face.. :mad:

A blurred face or headless shot on a site wont stop me booking a wg, but I am much more likely to see a wg who shows her face.