Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bannana4Melons

Asking The Wg's To Gently Bite On The Cock While Giving Bj?

23 posts in this topic

Hmmm another one of my fav. Has someone else requested your SP to bite on your cock when its hard? Its a nice turn on for me as it feels horny. Like wise biting on the girls nipple or gently biting on her pussy lips? Not to hurt them but just tease ?

I'm not a fan of a toothy BJ, let alone getting a gnawing.

To each their own.

I'm not a fan of a toothy BJ, let alone getting a gnawing.

To each their own.

+1

Prefer licky sloppy ones instead :P

I feel I know your sexual preferences better than that of my own partner now. Thank you Punternet, thank you Mr Banana4melons.

I like being given a blow job with the girl giving me eye contact and some slow winks. :)

hell no. ive had a toothy bj before. its horrible. the scraping :blink:

hell no. ive had a toothy bj before. its horrible. the scraping :blink:

F****ng hate a toothy bj.

Delicate, sensuous, teasing pleasure out of my cock, yes.  Pain and injury to my poor old sausage, no!

I feel I know your sexual preferences better than that of my own partner now. Thank you Punternet, thank you Mr Banana4melons.

I just like the variety of activities while getting a BJ. Its a nice feeling of some gentle bites  :P

I quite like my three and a half inches to remain intact, thank you very much!

I like variety and this is one of them. If done properly the BJ with the lady GENTLY raking the honourable member with her teeth is very stimulating. But there is definitely an art to it and not every lady is suited to it. Likewise not every cock will be suited to it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hmmmm - never tried that.  Certainly teeth scraping down my shaft is horrible, but a gentle bite?  Might have to give it a go.....

I also like a firm squeeze of my balls as I approach orgasm.

Hmmm another one of my fav. Has someone else requested your SP to bite on your cock when its hard? Its a nice turn on for me as it feels horny. Like wise biting on the girls nipple or gently biting on her pussy lips? Not to hurt them but just tease ?

maybe be a good idea to tie her hair back so it don't tickle her nose and..well...you get the point.  I know a couple of guys who also like this practice like yourself, involving a good soft nibble along the shaft and one whilst i have a bit of chocolate in my mouth...yes, diet goes out the window for a brief momento there but hey, easily burn it off ;).  I love to read posts like these as makes me feel happy that some folks are exploring their bodies and finding new and quirky things to do/try.

I enjoy biting, every part of me. :P I don't bite unless requested though. I find biting very passionate, and makes the feelings during very intense.

I enjoy biting, every part of me. :P I don't bite unless requested though. I find biting very passionate, and makes the feelings during very intense.

Very true.... the feelings is intense. 

I dislike the toothy BJ but a gentle scraping of the teeth on my inner thighs, balls and foreskin, with very gentle bites is heavenly. 

Being bit on the cock yikes no way. But I do like my nipples gently bit.

I once had a boyfriend who wanted me to bite and run my teeth down his shaft...it was sort of fun, he loved it, but it did look quite sore afterwards! :unsure: He was happy though. :P Unless asked, I operate a strictly teeth off method as I think toothy BJs are an acquired taste.

Edited by Lara Brooks

Was at a party once where a guy was desperately trying to get the girls to bite down on him hard. 

I think a lot of guys like a verrry gently brushing of the teeth up and down the shaft occasionally, needs to be no harder than a suck would be though as not everyone is into pain. If a guy wanted me to go to town though on his cock, thats fine with me. I draw the line at drawing blood though, no thanks, i have mine, you can keep yours x