Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

Sometimes You Can Only Laugh

3 posts in this topic

I had my physio massage today. (damage healing nicely, thank you). I could not stop laughing to myself how it resembled a punt.

"On to the table with you, strip off first"

There  I was lying face down and the massage going on, suddenly his moblie went off! "I need to take this" he muttereed leaving me to type off a few texts.

Back to the massage. The bloody doorbell rings Off he trots to open it and let the next patient in. Me lying there.

Back to the massage, he reaches for the oils, sniffs then and asks. "You don't mind smelling of this stuff do you?"

And the classic as I rolled over "I just need to finish you off!"

Mind you, the best bit is being able to pay by card and at the end! no envelopes stuffed with readies here. Is the level of distrust so high we punters would refuse to use a card reader with a wg?

Depends on the girl you would be seeing..... would you seriously  enter your card in to a machine with your pin if the girl was of EE origin....esp if are visiting her flat. I doubt many would.

I use it in late night London garages, and walk off with crossed fingers. If it was a wg with "form" ie loads of reviews, much loved and represented here  I would certainly give it a go. I can get cards filled up with a certain amount and no access to my main account and the Lessingham millions so the risk is very much lessened.