Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rugbypunter

China - Guangzhou

6 posts in this topic

Had the pleasure of being in China recently.

Word of warning to you folks using craigslist. There are plenty of good looking girls in the pictures but both times I ordered a 'takeaway' to my hotel I didn't get the one I wanted.

Anyone had any success in finding WG's in China? Are there any reliable sources on the net?

China is notoriousy bait and switch.

Apparently we all look the same to them.

We are known by the Chinese as "Big Noses"

I wonder what West Indians are known as. 

Apparently we all look the same to them.

We are known by the Chinese as "Big Noses"

Long, long ago, I was in dispute about the payment of rent by a client to a Chinese landlord (actually, it had not been paid - H had given the money to W, who instead of waiting at home for the rent collector, had gone down town and bought herself a new dress, but that is bye the bye!) and he said, suddenly, "Oh, I don't know! All you Europeans look alike to me!" We laughed and it broke the ice, client paid, and all went better therafter.

In Hong Kong we were known as Gweilo (and our females as Gweipo) which, I think, means "Big Nose".

You need to look for the local Barber Shops, red or blue lights on the outside and lots of girls sitting on a bench. Just like a uK parlor, walk in pick the girl and go to the room. Cheapest price and no bait and switch. You'll find more information on Google.

I normally stay in the royal garden or a hotel around Huanshi dong lu or near the zoo, the place is inundated with spas where the girls will give you full service for around 30-40 quid per time, my favourite was a spa behind the mcdonalds near the zoo where i found the service very good.