Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Landseer

Emma_Mayfair_London

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this lady from AW? Any feedback?

Emma has a few feedback entries. I am generally reluctant to see someone who doesn't have an FR or hasn't been talked about in glowing terms on PN.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I am also interested in anyone feedback on this lady. 

Thanks. 

I did a reverse booking on AW for a recent London trip - I set the price at £200 for two hours outcall to my hotel.

Emma put a bid in of £210 - which given she charges £500 for two hours normally - made me think it was too good to be true.

I did a reverse booking on AW for a recent London trip - I set the price at £200 for two hours outcall to my hotel. Emma put a bid in of £210 - which given she charges £500 for two hours normally - made me think it was too good to be true.

Indeed, be weary guys. She bid on a RB for me at £110ph, and then cancelled on me on the morning of the booking (on Friday) to say her dog wasn't well, and could we re-book. Emailed her, at AW and her Gmail address to re-arrange, but she's now ignored me ! Think she just bids and then regrets it! :mad:

I tried to book her several times but no chance. This happened about 4 weeks ago. I thousght she might have had a busy week but I called her again a few days ago and still no answer. Don't know what to believe....