Redcar

What

12 posts in this topic

Hey,

Does anyone know if Devotions of Birmingham are still operating? Have tried calling all weekend with no one picking up the phone.

Are they still operating from the same location (Bearwood) or moved once again.

It's not the best parlour but certainly good value for money when a quickie is required.

Anyone know if Devotions is still closed? it had its faults but you couldn't complain about the prices. Anyone have any recommendations on similar good value in Brum, would be greatly appreciated, especially looking for black girls. But keen to find if Devotions now have different address/phone no.

Thanks

Anyone know if Devotions is still closed? it had its faults but you couldn't complain about the prices. Anyone have any recommendations on similar good value in Brum, would be greatly appreciated, especially looking for black girls. But keen to find if Devotions now have different address/phone no.

Thanks

if you got any infor regarding the above please help

There used to be a few £25 places dotted around Birmingham and Smethwick, of which I would say Devotions was worst simply because the others' apartments tended to be reasonably new and fairly clean, and Devotions wasn't in my experience.

Not heard of similar establishments for a few years now except when All Nations was cheap - don't know if it is now or not.

Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/atyourservicemassage/

I'm a regular visitor to Birmingham and would like to use a not-too-expensive place not too far from the centre. The link to At Your Service - is that a parlour and is it good - all I can see is a very nice looking girl and a number!

Any recommendations for someone on a budget who wants the best his money can buy much appreciated!

I'm a regular visitor to Birmingham and would like to use a not-too-expensive place not too far from the centre. The link to At Your Service - is that a parlour and is it good - all I can see is a very nice looking girl and a number!

Any recommendations for someone on a budget who wants the best his money can buy much appreciated!

Well I like it.

You don't know which staff will be there any day but there isusually someone of the three who will probably attract you - but don't expect a £70 service for £30.

Having said that, the girls seem to set their own standard individually and you can get a lot somethimes.

Is a house with a discrete entrance the city centre end of Stirchley.

Duplicate post deleted.

Thanks for that; it sounds well worth a visit - at a bargain price too. Presumably OWO for instance would be an extra tenner?

These days I've got to ask the question (although I'm pretty sure I know the answer - no) do the girls show any signs of exploitation - in other words do they appear happy enough in their work? Sorry to ask what might seem an offensive (to some) question but I'm brand new to the Birmingham scene.

See someone in Birmingham is now advertising on the "pink site" as Devotions with O and sex in the £35 rste. Anybody have any experience of them or know if connected to the infamous (but good vfm) in Bearwood?

Thanks